***The Official Berwick Rangers v Rangers Thread***

AlBear.

You two will be popular on here!! But you are correct IMO. On Twitter a good few bears complaining also, we do have some morons in our support.

Cannot believe those idiots singing songs they absolutely know will get us into trouble, either censure from football bodies or blazingly poor PR.

We complain about focus targeting us, well this is the reason why.

Songs like have NO place at a football match.

These fans do not represent me or how to support your team, they can provide a great atmosphere but without those songs.

I was just coming on to post something similar.

Its really not clever, we have enough enemies to be dealing with right now.

Well it's great to go in at HT in front, but that was a dismal display from the Rangers. Our passing is going astray and we have no direction at all. Berwick are doing to us what we should be doing to them.

I hope Ally is a bit more critical with the players than he appeared to be to the field side reporter. We definiately need another goal to be safe

Oort? :lol:

Ffs use some of that 5k to buy a laptop!

It's no in the bank yet bud.

Although I may use it to pay for counselling for some of those fans who are offended by a sash bash ffs.

If I really need to get in to lyrics and meanings with them so be it. Not one loyalist song we have sung today is illegal

Are you referring to the songs about the catholic church and the pope or the celtic boys club scandal?I dont see how we can get in trouble it.Just letting people know that the catholic church and all it stands for is evil and very sick.

Seriously, you live in a limited world if you think those songs won't hurt the club.

It's selfish & blind stupidity to this otherwise.