Sitting back with a beer...

Gaz92

Today I had my Gran's funeral, so didn't get the chance to keep up with things.

Tonight I've been able to sit down with a few beers and look over things, and it was just a reminder as to how proud I am to support this club. I've had my run in's and differences with Bears on here at times, and we won't agree with everything, but at the end of the day, we've all got that one great thing in common.

There's few clubs who've had to endure what we've had to in the last past year, and we now know how much has been unwarranted and driven by hatred.

Fucking love Rangers and can't wait or Saturday.

54 titles and still going strong.

Today I had my Gran's funeral, so didn't get the chance to keep up with things.

Tonight I've been able to sit down with a few beers and look over things, and it was just a reminder as to how proud I am to support this club. I've had my run in's and differences with Bears on here at times, and we won't agree with everything, but at the end of the day, we've all got that one great thing in common.

There's few clubs who've had to endure what we've had to in the last past year, and we now know how much has been unwarranted and driven by hatred.

Fucking love Rangers and can't wait or Saturday.

54 titles and still going strong.

Sorry about your Gran

Having a wee brandy to celebrate 54 and counting

Want to go to the game so much on Saturday

Can't wait :7325:

Sorry to hear bout ur gran mate ,

Todays news and the satisfaction that comes with it is a good way to take your mind off it (tu)

Just had 6 cans while listening to SSB :D

:lol:

That sounds like a great way to spend a night. Stayed away from SSB tonight. The anount of anger and bitterness I've read on the internet has been sad enough.

A sad place we live in.