***The Official Rangers v Annan Athletic Match Thread***

GersAvA92

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get McCoist tae fuck. I'm a season ticket holder and I never went today as I knew this was coming. The man isn't a football manager. What an embarrasment.

You never went today because you knew this was coming. Aye very good

hahahaha its the way i really am feeling right now. 17 million pound wage bill.. yes thats right 17 million. well thankyou rangers for ruining the best possible opportunity for rebuilding. we will need a complete new squad so what the fuck was the point in losing 7 million this season.. my fucking god.

Just came back from playing football to see this result. Every one of those players should donate a weeks wages to charity, fucking disgraceful. If I was performing this poorly at my job I would have been sacked ages ago. Still have faith in Ally as I think he needs the chance to bring in players he has scouted and watched for a period of time, but these players need to go. Almost worth playing a team of kids till the end of the season and terminating some of these guys contracts.

If you go to the football to not sing, sit in the hoose and watch it. The only thing worse than the performance is the dreadful atmosphere.

Morgue-like, uninspiring and not what you wish to play football in front of. We all knew it wasn't going to be a picnic, that doesn't give fans the right to slay the manager and the team every fucking chance they get. Go to the game filled with fury, and not much changes on the journey home regardless of the result. There is a serious problem here, fans responded poorly when we were winning leagues.

Always on the look out for who's out to get us aswell. Not good

I am going to keep on giving my support to Ally McCoist. This weeks preparations, and especially in terms of motivating his squad- have hardly been helped by the PR comments- whether in context or not. Hardly the support of words to attract quality payers to Rangers. Not great to have played " in the worst Rangers team ever" as attributed to your own Chief Executive on your CV.

Ally McCoist is doing the primary job he was asked to do. He does not have a magic wand. It is not attractive. The opposition are not meekly rolling over because the mighty Rangers have come to town. The pressure/ expectations on the players is huge. This is not the same as when Gretna funded their way through the divisions. They were effectively unknown. Our guys are always being reminded of the Rangers legacy. There have also been many many off field distractions. There is one man particularly qualified to decided whether or not McCoist is up to the challenge of managing Rangers, and that is McCoist himself. He knows the true enviroment in which he has to operate.

I agree with every word,mate.

CG was 100% accurate but also 100% brash Yorkshireman.Shouldn't have been said to the media.

I will back Ally until I see him with a proper squad.

This mob are a disgrace.They have just been part of the worst result in a long,long history.

Come September Ally will,hopefully,have the makings of a team that will wash away the memories of this disastrous season.

hahahaha its the way i really am feeling right now. 17 million pound wage bill.. yes thats right 17 million. well thankyou rangers for ruining the best possible opportunity for rebuilding. we will need a complete new squad so what the fuck was the point in losing 7 million this season.. my fucking god.

As normal, you need to medicate before you post, and do a bit research

Utterly shameful display by the whole team. Mind you a home defeat has been coming for a long time now.

The whole coaching staff should be replaced as soon as possible. It was obvious today that none of them had a clue how to go about changing things to improve the team

If Green sacked Ally there would be uproar but from a cold business perspective he would probably be doing the right thing

Have to agree. I loved him as a player and will always hold him in the highest regard for sticking by the club through its darkest days, but imo he just does not have what it takes as a gaffer. Maybe I'll eat my words somewhere down the line, but so far I can't see a lot of evidence that that will happen. No shame there; plenty of top notch players have failed at the same game, while many players who were insignificant in their playing days go on to great success as managers.

Only Six wins in our last 11 competitive matches with the vast majority over them being against Third Division teams.

Totally and utterly unacceptable, still back Ally but big changes are required come the summer (tu)

The better team won. We were an omnishambles. The goalkeeper and defence were poor throughout. Midfield appeared to not have a clue how to create and the attack had next to nothing to feed on.

If Green sacked Ally there would be uproar but from a cold business perspective he would probably be doing the right thing

I don't think there would be now, if he leaves at the end of the season and takes the back room staff with him i think it will be the best for everyone.