Poll time: Should Ally go at the end of the season?

GOAT

Should Ally step down come May  

532 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ally step down come May

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Just out of interest, what are the unsure ones unsure of?

Its certainly right to give Ally until the end of the season, and he MIGHT be able to get alot more out of the players, i admit its not looking that way but i would certainly let him try and if i was CG i would tell him privately he must get the team playing well between now and May if he wants to save his job.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want Ally to be here next season?

Yes, it's time to go.

No, Give him more time.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Is there some part of you that always has to be a dick. Just answer the question or piss off and annoy someone else. I changed the thread title because of a few posts that were made. Why not read the poll question.

Is there some part of you that always has to be a dick. Just answer the question or piss off and annoy someone else. I changed the thread title because of a few posts that were made. Why not read the poll question.

The poll answers still don't make sense. Which one should I be voting for? I just don't know.

Is it just me that can't see this poll - now I think its a stupid poll started by someone with an anti-ally agenda and whom starts an anti-ally thread every day (at least one) but at least make the poll visible so I can vote no!

Wait and see, but time is running out for Ally, I cannot see any improvement in this team it looked like the beginning of the season ON Saturday and we have not improved and moved forward. The fitness of the team is poor and there is no excuse for that when part timers are fitter than our players who appear to spend as much time at Nandos as on the training pitch. Tactics appear to be non existant they look and play just like a pub team. We need to move forward and at least give the fans a glimmer of hope

The problem is that the football we play at this level is so fucking unattractive, it's hard for someone like myself, who struggles with making an ST each year, to justify the renewal instead of picking and choosing the odd game.

I voted yeah.

It's a massive question but I feel it's just time we move on and say thank you Ally but time we got someone in like Buther or McCall

Naw, naw, naw. I'd rather keep McCoist!

There is an online soap dodger campaign against McCoist and this guy has created an account on yahoo and posted a link to this.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130311110857AAFg3PQ

that's pretty sad that link, I wouldn't put it past being one of the most vocal on here being behind it. Sad indeed

that's pretty sad that link, I wouldn't put it past being one of the most vocal on here being behind it. Sad indeed

If that's aimed at me, then it's not me. I don't need to hide behind anything. The post on here is all I need, and so far it's proving most want Ally to leave at the end of the season.

Ally will be in charge next season unless we toss this league away , i think CG will give him that and if thing's don't improve and fans start not turning up which hit's the club financially Ally will know it's time to go.

Things won't get any better. We neither have the manager, nor coaching staff nor the players to do so. More of average to poor performances and still win the title. However, if Ally remains in charge, I foresee a sharp drop in ticket sales from the rumblings I see from posters in the den alone. Green is no fool and knows this. I think Ally and his coaching staff will leave with pride in tact and a new management team to maximise the sale of ST's to boost both the coffers off the park and our performances on the park.