Poll time: Should Ally go at the end of the season?

GOAT

Should Ally step down come May  

532 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ally step down come May

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Yet somehow none of the other numerous polls reflect that. :rolleyes:

I really can't be bothered with your pish and fishing anymore, so stop replying to me. I'm not interested. I've showed you up plenty of times in various threads on here in the last week. My last reply to you. The End.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't be bothered with your pish and fishing anymore, so stop replying to me. I'm not interested. I've showed you up plenty of times in various threads on here in the last week. My last reply to you. The End.

You've showed me up? What a crazy fantasist you are. Just an hour ago you couldn't decide if I was a tim or a dickhead and now you've shown me up in plenty threads?

When you say the end? Does that mean the end of your incessant 'get ally to fuck posts?'

EDIT: If I'm wrong on the polls show me the numbers which show it.

No point in him going in the summer, this is the first big opportunity with nothing holding Ally back to assemble a squad and buy the players to make us progress properly.

I also would like to add we'd hardly be able to hire anybody great if McCoist did go and Super Ally has proved himself capable of leading us up the divisions which is the biggest priority of all (tu)

The standard of football we have been served up is dire to say the least yet over 40% still want to continue with our coaching staff. Is there any evidence that we are improving? I actually think we are getting worse and that's down to the coaching or lack of at MP.

Crowds are already dropping (ST holders staying away), we will not sell 38K ST next season unless there is a big improvement. CG knows this, he may have to manoeuvre Ally to the side somehow.

I don't know what people were expecting from a predominantly youth squad. Win every game home & away,Challenge cup,League cup & Scottish cup winners humiliating Celtic twice in the cups? I don't know if McCoist has a long term future as manager the football is poor but the job is getting done. If we didn't win the league there would be a problem.If we don't win every championship first time of asking on the way to the SPL there's a problem and he'll step down. We are in a process of rebuilding and that will take time. I think we should pull together and get us to title 55 asap, that will be made more difficult with division in the camp. I don't think a witch hunt against the manager is a good move at the moment. You have the right to show your displeasure when poor performances happen but shame on supporters of the agenda against a Rangers legend. Who will be happiest about McCoist getting the sack You or the soap dodgers?

great post

I think we should give him another season. Very surprised the poll is so close actually

Non Rangers supporting members, of which there will be many on such a large and popular site, will obviously be wanting him to stay, for that reason we could probably discount a huge percentage who voted no.

The football was dire when we where in the Spl and its dire now.

Not going to change, don't trust him with money and his player judgment. His route one football is really uneasy on the eyes. I've never liked rangers style under ally and I've not hidden this. I can't see it changing and I've no confidence in Ally and his management team.

Rangers come before a Rangers legend, I hope Ally gets to the end if the season and then steps down. His football is soul destroying.

Cant believe we even have a poll.Wish some of you guys should some loyalty to Ally,he deserves at least another season.do you not remember what he has been through for our club!!!!!

What will you say if Ally releases players who stayed with the club , but Ally dumps them in the summer, would you not call that lacking in loyalty?

What will you say if Ally releases players who stayed with the club , but Ally dumps them in the summer, would you not call that lacking in loyalty?

thats a fair point,however i still feel that Ally should be given another season without transfer restrictions.

thats a fair point,however i still feel that Ally should be given another season without transfer restrictions.

Point that is being missed, is that he has failed to mould a group of layers into a team, yes top of the league, but it's div 3 and the football is dire and that is down to the manager and coaches.

He came out against Est Stirling and said, Kenny was brilliant noticed a change tobe made at halftime , that had to be the most cringeworthy comment he has made, about 7 games left in the season and becomes out with that..... where was Kenny the rest of the season?

Point that is being missed, is that he has failed to mould a group of layers into a team, yes top of the league, but it's div 3 and the football is dire and that is down to the manager and coaches.

He came out against Est Stirling and said, Kenny was brilliant noticed a change tobe made at halftime , that had to be the most cringeworthy comment he has made, about 7 games left in the season and becomes out with that..... where was Kenny the rest of the season?

hard to argue with you as your points are relative to what is happenning but (sorry about the but again)i think we owe Ally one more season.If it goes tits up we still have time to re-group before entering the SPL and its not as though he will spend a fortune in September.

hard to argue with you as your points are relative to what is happenning but (sorry about the but again)i think we owe Ally one more season.If it goes tits up we still have time to re-group before entering the SPL and its not as though he will spend a fortune in September.

That would be 24 months wasted instead of 12, re getting foundations built for moving back.

One of my main concerns is that Ally is not planning for the future merely covering his back today, without that much success ok he will win div 3 , with a team that does look like a rteam and one that he may have to tear apart and start all over again.

That would be 24 months wasted instead of 12, re getting foundations built for moving back.

One of my main concerns is that Ally is not planning for the future merely covering his back today, without that much success ok he will win div 3 , with a team that does look like a rteam and one that he may have to tear apart and start all over again.

Sorry cant believe that there is no forward planning when we have Walter and Charles Green there.Remember Green wants to sell the club therefore the better we are as a football team the more cash he and his investors will make.

Not read through the whole thread so maybe repeating what others have said already, but here goes.

Ally deserves more time. He has had to endure things that no other Rangers manager has had to, and has done so with dignity throughout. In the infancy of his managerial career, he saw his squad decimated and had restrictions put in place to hinder him rectifying that.

At the begining of this season, it wasn't until the 11th hour that we were certain we'd have a league to play in, and had no pre-season at all. Players had to be played as trialists at the start of the season as the sfa wouldn't allow them to be registered at first (something to do with the number of players/ the registrations of the players who walked)

Despite all this uncertainty, Ally has us top of the table by a country mile and as such is acheiving his goal for the season, plus we were treated to a fantastic night against Motherwell.

I think Ally needs to be given the time to develop a squad of his choosing after we're able to sign players again. Even during craig whyte's tenure he wasn't able to do this, as he had to make do with 2nd or 3rd choice signings.

I, for one, believe Ally has earned the right to have at least one more season, and I believe we should all show a little patience and get right behind him :21:

Not read through the whole thread so maybe repeating what others have said already, but here goes.

Ally deserves more time. He has had to endure things that no other Rangers manager has had to, and has done so with dignity throughout. In the infancy of his managerial career, he saw his squad decimated and had restrictions put in place to hinder him rectifying that.

At the begining of this season, it wasn't until the 11th hour that we were certain we'd have a league to play in, and had no pre-season at all. Players had to be played as trialists at the start of the season as the sfa wouldn't allow them to be registered at first (something to do with the number of players/ the registrations of the players who walked)

Despite all this uncertainty, Ally has us top of the table by a country mile and as such is acheiving his goal for the season, plus we were treated to a fantastic night against Motherwell.

I think Ally needs to be given the time to develop a squad of his choosing after we're able to sign players again. Even during craig whyte's tenure he wasn't able to do this, as he had to make do with 2nd or 3rd choice signings.

I, for one, believe Ally has earned the right to have at least one more season, and I believe we should all show a little patience and get right behind him :21:

:7325:

Cheers.

Ally had to scrape together a new squad pre season--- just like every manager in the bottom 2 divisions.

He had the advantage of being able to spend more than the rest of the entire SFL in total, he had the luxury of attracting regular highly experienced SPL players.

Yes he will win the league but what people are unhappy with and frightened by is the lack of a decent footballing philosophy,failure to learn from his mistakes and inability to see and change weaknesses in the team.

Do you not believe any half decent manager could have this squad playing a free flowing attractive winning style of play rather than the one dimensional cringeworthy football we have come to expect over the last year.?

The young squad excuse is hardly relevant either when we look at the ages of the players who we see regularly start games.

I do not have any expectations that our coaching will see a squad prepared for the future,a style of play relevant for the present or the future or any sort of long term player development.

Polls very close. But McCoist to walk in the summer has remained the front runner threw out

FWIW the poll is skewed as he has changed the wording of the question at least once since he made the poll.

But if you look in the official monthly poll, the same %age of people are happy with Ally.