***The Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion thread****

Essandoh

I just find this painful to watch! We have professional players playing against Plumbers, Shop workere etc and we are struggling! Its our tactical game or lack of it. Faure in Midfield while McCulloch is at the back and a CH Hegarty at RB its baffling!

It doesnae fucking matter that guys have jobs. Football players can be excellent no matter what. I've played in the same side as many of them. Some don't go to the first division or whatever for career reasons.

We are woefully bad but don't use the shite about "aw he's a plumber how is he no gettin the cunt took out him"

We have so many questions needing answered and things addressed right now but stop belittling footballers because some choose to remain in a job that pays them 6-700 quid a week

I don't think we look unfit. The players look like they can't be bothered. I agree with Hemmings looking isolated. I think wee Robbie is supposed to be playing in the hole behind Hemmings but we haven't really got him in to the game either. He kind of looks lost out there at times.

All these youngsters wanting to make a mark - they should be looking fucking bothered!

Alot of boos at half time but to be honest I don't think it's been that bad....we aren't playing with enough intensity and it annoys me that we don't press higher up the park but there has been a noticeable attempt to pass the ball today....it hasn't always worked out but it's certainly better than the big lumps forward...

We have created a couple of chances and with a bit more composure from Hemmings we'd be in front....the important thing for me 2nd half is to press higher and get Crawford closer to Hemmings....

Certainly not the worst 1st half performance I have seen this year!

According to some we are playing nice passes :lol:

This is dire. I would hope those who say youth should play etc look at this to realise they need blended in. As DJ said this has to be the youngest forward 5 to have ever started for rangers in decades if not our history?

Apathy FC on display; seriously, Ibrox being a fortress is seemingly a long, distant memory. Can these players be fucked?

Absolutely depressing seeing a display like that; inept, insipid and it could be another defeat on the cards. They certainly should have scored at the end there.

Come on to fuck, Rangers.

I don't think we look unfit. The players look like they can't be bothered. I agree with Hemmings looking isolated. I think wee Robbie is supposed to be playing in the hole behind Hemmings but we haven't really got him in to the game either. He kind of looks lost out there at times.

Exactly. Too many sleepwalking out there. I like McKay, but he needs a rocket up the arse today - taking far too long on the ball & doesn't seem to be paying attention half the time.

bunch of fucking dicks sometimes

what's the point in booing the side? the opposition players would have loved that, and the young lads heads would have gone down further than they already are

i guess mccoist is at fault for hemmings clear opportunity miss?

we are playing kids up front

support your club ffs

People wonder why Ally hasn't used the kids more this season... Aye coz we're a patient lot aren't we.

Not sure how these youngsters will respond to being booed off. Hopefully it works though eh. :rolleyes:

Read my post further up, the youth need blended in not thrown in like today (albeit forced upon us) however your everything is fine attitude is pretty alarming we're fucking chronic

How embarrassing is that! Each week I expect to see some kind of improvement, and each week I am bitterly disappointed. Stirling are so much better than us it's unreal.

Unfortunately Kane Hemmings is having an nightmare, and Cribari is slow, unfit and a serious liability. We have no one capable of of beating a player in the air or on the ground. Hard to say anything positive about that first half performance. This could be another ANNAN nightmare.

Your probably right mate, more a case of just no desire rather than conditioning.