Dunfermline apply to go into Administration

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do feel sorry for some of their fans.. i would imagine a lot of them took little pleasure from our situation. And for those fans i can empathise.

For the cunts that lapped up our problems, get it round ye...karma is a bitch.

Cheers.............hope these guys can get something sorted out.

yeah, no-one wants to see guys out of a job. Especially guys that probably don't have massive savings, and were not earning huge wages to begin with.

Sadly for Leishman, the decent Pars fans, the players and staff the club has little or no assets and no wealthy benefactors prepared to ride to the rescue. It looks like the end of the Pars.

Diddums. Condolences to any decent punter who loses his job or team, but we've been there, and no fucker helped us out. Some even actively attacked.

A precedence has been set so it will be interesting to see how the SFA deal with this. However, <3000 fans at their local derby???!!! Disgraceful how they had such a vocal twat at the helm commenting on us last summer! Shame for people to lose their jobs but I hope this is the first of many! Fuck em, fuck em all!

If they lose 10pts, drop down a league and there's no reconstruction, it'll be an easy 12pts for us next season!!!!

It's only an automatic points deduction isn't it?

If they have to newco that's when it becomes interesting

Not true, we were charged with bringing the game into disrepute which attracted fines and the illegal transfer ban long before liquidation.

Not true, we were charged with bringing the game into disrepute which attracted fines and the illegal transfer ban long before liquidation.

But they're not being charged with bringing the game into disrepute, they've only gone into admin.

We were charged with disrepute because Whyte refused to pay taxes