Dunfermline apply to go into Administration

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope fuck all else happens to them. Wanting a club punished to prove some kind of point is pretty pathetic.

Why they have over spent and built up huge debt. What happened to "sporting integrity"?

Think Rangers fans need to stop acting like the nice guys here. Fuck them and every other fucker who goes into admin.

Remind me what punishment we were given when we filed for Administration...

Day after admin we were served with a notice of complaint from the SFA iirc.

For bringing the game into disrepute we were then given transfer embargo and fined

Rangers received the embargo and £100,000 fine for breaching rule 66 - bringing the game into disrepute.

A £50,000 fine was handed out for going into administration and £10,000 for failing to ensure that Whyte acted within rules concerning fit and proper officials.

Why they have over spent and built up huge debt. What happened to "sporting integrity"?

Think Rangers fans need to stop acting like the nice guys here. Fuck them and every other fucker who goes into admin.

Sporting integrity was an overused term used against us, it means nothing in Scotland.

Aye, cause Rangers fans are being so nice in this thread and in general to Dunfermline. :lol:

Fucking idiot.

I think people are forgetting the golden rule in Scotland that anything associated with Rangers is bad and everyone else can do no wrong. I have a feeling the SFA will help Dunfermline as they can come up with the excuse it's the SFL helping them whereas the SPL dingied us. I agree that consistency needs to prevail but 2 wrongs don’t make a right. What I would actually prefer is for the SFA or whoever to help Dunfermline out like a governing body should but at the same time apologise to Rangers, the staff and all the fans for their anti Rangers agenda. Won't hold my breath though.....

Consistency. :rolleyes:

This is nothing more than wanting them punished to prove some kind of point. Poor show.

No I just want them to be treating the same way we where.

It great that you have such an insight on my views.

Maybe you should take up telepathy?

Let them rot. Listening to a Dunfermline fan in work earlier infuriated me. His argument was, if they go bust and reform as a newco, they should be allowed to stay in division 1. They wouldnt be able to survive in the third division. What a load of bullshit.

I can see this happening with them and new Hearts 2013 plc ltd company before the start of next season.

It's one rule for Rangers and another for everyone else in Scotland, my guess is they want to form a new league body and change the rules asap as they know this is likley to happen to at least 3 or 4 clubs over the next 18 months.

When Hearts go under soon that would be the end of the spl and they won't allow that to happen at any cost. Won't be long till we get the placing Hearts and Dunfermline in sfl3 is bad for Scottish football argument started by the media wait and see.

I can see this happening with them and new Hearts 2013 plc ltd company before the start of next season.

It's one rule for Rangers and another for everyone else in Scotland, my guess is they want to form a new league body and change the rules asap as they know this is likley to happen to at least 3 or 4 clubs over the next 18 months.

When Hearts go under soon that would be the end of the spl and they won't allow that to happen at any cost. Won't be long till we get the placing Hearts and Dunfermline in sfl3 is bad for Scottish football argument started by the media wait and see.

Fair points. (tu)

Day after admin we were served with a notice of complaint from the SFA iirc.

For bringing the game into disrepute we were then given transfer embargo and fined

Rangers received the embargo and £100,000 fine for breaching rule 66 - bringing the game into disrepute.

A £50,000 fine was handed out for going into administration and £10,000 for failing to ensure that Whyte acted within rules concerning fit and proper officials.

there is no way they will be fined £160,000 - that doubles the amount HMRC wanted in the first place and would send them straight to liquidation. No matter what they done to us - the SFA/SPL - fucking whoever it is - will simply not do that to them. It will be a points deduction and a shitty wee fine - with every excuse under the sun being brought out to justify their actions.

Dunfermline fans have let the club down dramatically, don't really deserve a club if they can't turn up in the hour of need!

Shocked at that tonight.

11,380 is what that park holds and to only bring under 3,000 fans after the events of the last few days shows how deep in trouble they are.

Were those not for other rule breaches ?

i dont think so. IIRC the disrepute charge was for willingly not paying tax. Therefor bringing the game into dusrepute. Kinda like hearts have been doing for two years now.

Shocked at that tonight.

11,380 is what that park holds and to only bring under 3,000 fans after the events of the last few days shows how deep in trouble they are.

with those numbers, I think they are going to seriously struggle to get ti the end of the season.

with those numbers, I think they are going to seriously struggle to get ti the end of the season.

Looks like it, you would think a scare like this would unite the community and the stadium would be packed with fans who want the club to rise to the challenge.

Sadly it seems not many folk are bothering their backsides.