Dunfermline apply to go into Administration

So here we have the first Club to go into Admin since our demise last year.

It would be welcoming to see exactly what the SFA does, by means of sanctions against Dunfermline FC.

My guess is that it will show us and the whole Football World, just how vindictive they (SFA) were when it happened to us.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for their fans. The lunatics on here will react predictably though.

I don't feel for their fans at all, I know a number of DAFC 'fans' who rarely go to games and were perfectly happy to see us go into admin last year.

The only people I feel for are those who will lose their jobs.

To be honest im surprised its only been one team so far. I predicted at least 3 or 4 teams would have gone down this route by crimbo.

Plus the more teams that enter administration the less of an excuse the scum have to attempt to prevent us from promoting. Not that thats going to happen

Nearly made me puke when someone from Dunfermline, I forget who, complained to the papers yesterday that the SFA hadn't done enough to help Dunfermline with their predicament. Just be thankful that bunch of incompetents aren't actively putting obstacles in the way of your survival, mate !

Sadly for their fans their chairman and I believe a very vocal minority of their support were happy to see the Rangers suffer. Well if you let the turkeys in your midst vote for Christmas don't expect me to have too much sorrow for you predicament when you are in the oven waiting for it to be lighted.

They have to be given the same punishments we got for going into administration.

Anything less defies 'sporting integrity' does it not?

The problem with that is that the punishment for admin will be dished out by the SFL, not the SPL or SFA.

I am still waiting however for the SFA to instigate disrepute charges against both Hearts and Dunfermline for failing to pay tax and NI

Some of these comments are quite sad especially after we all had it and knows how it feels, you have got to feel for their genuine fans, I know a season ticket holder who has been the last 10+ years. It is not their fault and unfortunately it is the innocent football fan that suffers. Fuck your business all clubs belong to their fans!!