The Whyte Tapes

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about 30 seconds of whyte and his mate mumbling, looking over the document from green re getting whytes shares.....they seem confused about how whytes shares will go to which green days you are sevco.....again absolutely something of nothing.....green was clearly trying to convince whyte he was more relevant than he was to get his shares....

It's about 30 seconds of whyte and his mate mumbling, looking over the document from green re getting whytes shares.....they seem confused about how whytes shares will go to which green days you are sevco.....again absolutely something of nothing.....green was clearly trying to convince whyte he was more relevant than he was to get his shares....

Not doubting you. but how certain are you of this? Can't get the Sun website to load (uni wifi). It doesn't sound like they were in it together?

I know CW is a liar but I'm still worried.

Not doubting you. but how certain are you of this? Can't get the Sun website to load (uni wifi). It doesn't sound like they were in it together?

I just listened to it there mate.....it's just the 3 of them looking over the contract for green getting whytes shares.....it's in 3 parts....that was just part 1 but as usual people like cushy will jump on it despite there being absolutely no substance to it....

Did you really think Whyte would handover his shares out of the goodness of his heart?

I just listened to it there mate.....it's just the 3 of them looking over the contract for green getting whytes shares.....it's in 3 parts....that was just part 1 but as usual people like cushy will jump on it despite there being absolutely no substance to it....

Hope you're right. I am so sick of this pish. I just panicked a bit because of the quote the guy above posted.

Did you really think Whyte would handover his shares out of the goodness of his heart?

No, but there is a difference between a transfer of shares and them being in it together. For the record, I do not doubt Charles Green based on the evidence so far - I just had a brief moment of panic when I saw the quote posted above.

Hope you're right. I am so sick of this pish. I just panicked a bit because of the quote the guy above posted.

Don't worry about him mate he has been posting a rather speculative and sensationalised view in this "story" since it broke! His agenda is very clear!

the fact it's in three parts makes me think it's just taken in context,pick out certain parts of whole discussion that can be pieced together to create a different view of what's actually happened,just highlight what you want people to hear for your own gain.

you could pretty much alter any conversation recorded by only selecting parts that can be misconstrued to your advantage and shyte is just the slimy wee toad to do it

My opinion is on "the craig whyte story is now up" for all to see. Given the fact that these tapes have now appeared (I was laughed at for even suggesting CW might have them btw) most of what i posted as conjecture has actually been bang on.

I dont know what Scarkev thinks my agenda is here - I have supported CG day 1. But he is now opened himself up to accusations of being a serial liar to get what he wants. If people feel that to get CW shares thats ok, then fine.

Might be a tad naive and trusting towards Green, but it seems to me that Green has stitched up Whyte, and the bug-eyed one does not like it so he is trying to shaft Green in return.

Also, how do we know what's on the tapes is the full conversation? - Whyte could easily have edited them to his advantage.

Don't worry about him mate he has been posting a rather speculative and sensationalised view in this "story" since it broke! His agenda is very clear!

Does it need to be an agenda, he is just worried. There has been rumours all along that CW and CG had connections from the very beginning.

If this was the extent of it then it doesn't seem too worrying, however how different would the situation have been if the CVA was agreed I wonder.

I really feel for Craig Whyte. Such a nice guy being duped like that. He would have so willingly handed over his shares before it was all too late if Charles had asked nicely. Fuck off. Anyone who gives any sort of credence to this shite or criticises Green seriously needs to look at what would have happened if he didn't sweet talk his way in.

It won't be the first and it certainly won't be the last time that someone's done similar in the world of football and business in general.

Its funny to hear shyte complaining of being ripped off but the whole thing just makes me sad that whatever we do on the pitch, win leagues win cups, play great play shite we will keep being dragged back by this nonsense and i just wish whyte would die quickly and this could all be over. I think CG should try to calm fears over this, i understand the mhedia are shitstirrring to a great extent but Charles must know by now any accusation involving shyte is going to get the fanbase very very angry and worried.