Blair spittal

OzGers

Anyone else think this lad has been great for queens park? Whipped in some fantastic balls, had Argie in knots at times. 17years old, these are the sorts of kids we should look to bring in and develop...and judging by his twitter he is a ger

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree looks a fantastic prospect. Just hope he's no wan o them:)

Really, who cares ??

If he's willing to sign & play for us, what does it matter who he supports.

Team doesn't need to full of Rangers fans, it needs to be full of good players

Shown up our Right Back weakness again .

We really really must Buy a Proper defensive Right Back who can stop Wingers with Pace from whipping in Balls, and hence exposing our week Central Defence .

One who can show them the Line, and make the Correct Decisions when to Tackle, and Not Tackle .

One with Pace to get forward in Support and who can get Back.

Like Wallace or Papac when we had him, only on the Right .

We really really must Buy a Proper defensive Right Back who can stop Wingers with Pace from whipping in Balls, and hence exposing our week Central Defence .

One who can show them the Line, and make the Correct Decisions when to Tackle, and Not Tackle .

Ryan McGowan was exactly that. Gutted we missed out on him.

He is only 17 years old so we can sign him so I would sign him for a minimal fee then loan him back out to Queens Park for the rest of the year hopefully in what should be the 2nd division to ensure he continues to get regular game time as there is no point in him coming here and being stuck in the reserves.

Anyone else think this lad has been great for queens park? Whipped in some fantastic balls, had Argie in knots at times. 17years old, these are the sorts of kids we should look to bring in and develop...and judging by his twitter he is a ger

These Queen Park players don't even get paid. I'm sure if we wanted this young lad then we could sign him. Isn't it possible for Rangers to invite a group of these young players up to Auchenhowie during the summer for a trial?

These Queen Park players don't even get paid. I'm sure if we wanted this young lad then we could sign him. Isn't it possible for Rangers to invite a group of these young players up to Auchenhowie during the summer for a trial?

Sounds like a great idea if at all possible

Definitely worth a look. His end product seems better than any of our wingers, plus he has a few tricks. As mentioned above, there's no issue in paying a fee for him this summer due to his age, so he's worth a punt, presuming we could pick him up for a nominal fee (tu)

R u sure mate? a think they mite no sure though

Blair needs to screw his head on and concentrate on his football, stop drinking and hanging about with his mates , if he does that he could be a very good player. Hes also got a lovely family behind him who give him all the support and encouragement he needs . He could do with having a chat with Keith Lasley who's family live round the corner from his. He was the perfect professional even before he had left primary school, he had the perfect mentality and could help guide some of our youngsters away from fucking about.

Shown up our Right Back weakness again .

I didn't think Argyriou had that bad a game, he was getting overrun while Crawford was posted missing again.

He looked decent and worth a punt on minimal wages at first until he progresses, much better idea than Daly and alot cheaper too.

Jon Daly shouldn't be anywhere near a Rangers shirt. Jon Daly would want £6k/week minimum. For that money we could bring in 6 youngsters and pay them £1000k/week which is big money for them.

I know it's not an exact science but if you throw enough darts at the board you're bound to hit something. I'd rather we brought in 40 good youth prospects than 4 established SPL players.