Rod Wallace

toolongawake

Was watching some old videos of the Advocaat era on youtube, and came across this Goal which I had completely forgotten about.

Has to be one of the best goals I've seen scored by a player in a Rangers jersey

A player who I think doesn't get quite the level of credit he deserves due to the higher profile bigger money signings made at that time.

:praise:

Thanks for sharing that with us mate absolutely magic, the commentary was brill as well, the ghuys who comment today take a lot of the enjoyment out of our games. Its another reason why we should try to control our own tv rights.

Wallace was very underrated for us.

I remember him being very highly rated by the fans at the time, given that you were about 6, your memory of his time here might be a bit warped.

My favorite Wallace goal was a late winner against Dundee United. It was looking as if we were gong to drop points and we needed a win to stay on course for the title. Wallace scored late and it was a really important goal for us.

20 passes and not one wasted, how i long for those days again!!!!!

This is my favourite RW goal, the skill from Amato to skin two poops players :21:

My eldest was born as this goal went in (radio was on in the delivery room) - nurses and doc looked at me as if I was daft when I shouted "yaaasssss" as they were delivering the baby lol

My favorite Wallace goal was a late winner against Dundee United. It was looking as if we were gong to drop points and we needed a win to stay on course for the title. Wallace scored late and it was a really important goal for us.

Was that the one Johansson set up? I was there, extremely tense victory.