So What's The Dramatic News

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't blame green,why should he hang around

because while he was drumming up interest in the iPo and selling season tickets he told us he would be hear for 3 years,he said he would retire at rangers,just another money grabbing bullshite talking shitebag

The board have got what they fucking deserve.

Hope they're happy with themselves.

FUCKING CUNTS!!

This

The board have got what they fucking deserve.

Hope they're happy with themselves.

FUCKING CUNTS!!

This by 1000%. They have forced Charles out and he has said fuck you and decided to sell, and I do not blame him.

4 posts fom some characters in quick succession belittling green, and I assume these guys will also be in some other threads soon posting negative crap about other people willing to step up for our club.

im posting negative stuff about green because he has betrayed us.i was a green supporter but how can he be defended now

James Easdale....jailed for VAT fraud apparently

Green can't sell the shares until December but can sell an "option to buy"

This would give Easdale voting rights immediately.............and the Easdales want to buy more

all according to Sportsound

Green sticking up 2 fingers to the board I think

Surprising that those so desperate to get Green out should be so infantile in their winging when he cuts all ties with the club, just like they were baying for.

If only it were real Rangers men selling up, oh thats right they didnt buy in the first place.

So people wanted rid of green. And now he has sold up people are pissed that he did not stay as long as he sqid he would.

Make your fucking minds up people. I cant really blame him for wanting to cut all ties.

im posting negative stuff about green because he has betrayed us.i was a green supporter but how can he be defended now

Green has betrayed nobody. The board and especially the "Rangers men" on the board have betrayed him.

Don't come on here claiming to support Green and then slate him for selling his shares. Due to the actions towards him from his own work mates his position within the board and club was clearly untenable. Also, in his standing down statement, he stated very clearly he would be leaving club and company. This is not Charles Green's fault.

Also, if he was only selling the shares just now to make money he could do that just as easily in 3 years time when he would make even MORE money.

Nervous times ahead.