So What's The Dramatic News

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a very disappointed bear. I trusted Green and bought the shares and ST because I wanted to believe that he was coming in to rescue

Our club. Now we find out he was just another money grabbing shyster who doesn't give a shit who he sells his shares to as long as he fills his pockets. Who can we trust now with our club our future and our heritage ? WATP

James Easdale....jailed for VAT fraud apparently

Green can't sell the shares until December but can sell an "option to buy"

This would give Easdale voting rights immediately.............and the Easdales want to buy more

all according to Sportsound

Green sticking up 2 fingers to the board I think

It was Sandy that was jailed, IIRC.

sick of everything that's going on.the club is being torn apart ,by shysters .liars ,cowards and criminals.while all these bastards on the board are hiding under the table or running with tales to their favourite media outlet.well i've had enough, 60 years of supporting the club as season ticket holder and shareholder,but no more.time to take action against these people ,starve the cunts out.it will be hard on the club initially but as mccoist said the club needs cleansed from top to bottom

Perhaps folk should have specified exactly the terms they wanted when hounding Green out. But on the plus side I dont think theres a Whyte connection, powder excluded.

Sadly I don't think the group specified enough what they wanted by a rangers man in charge.

So almost a year on from Charles Green saying he would be in and out in a year, he's out.

As countless others have said everything in between was bravado to raise our profile and our cash reserves.

Personally I'd have liked the bit about staying until the Champs League music was back at ibrox to have been true as I liked they way Charles rattled cages and stood up for the club but alas, thanks Charles for everything you have done for us this past year

Green has betrayed nobody. The board and especially the "Rangers men" on the board have betrayed him.

Don't come on here claiming to support Green and then slate him for selling his shares. Due to the actions towards him from his own work mates his position within the board and club was clearly untenable. Also, in his standing down statement, he stated very clearly he would be leaving club and company. This is not Charles Green's fault.

Also, if he was only selling the shares just now to make money he could do that just as easily in 3 years time when he would make even MORE money. Green should have stayed and cleared his name.this looks like craig whyte stuff bolting with a fortune never to be seen again.how can you say he has not betrayed rangers he's bolted just as things are getting bad and made a fortune

Nervous times ahead.

sick of everything that's going on.the club is being torn apart ,by shysters .liars ,cowards and criminals.while all these bastards on the board are hiding under the table or running with tales to their favourite media outlet.well i've had enough, 60 years of supporting the club as season ticket holder and shareholder,but no more.time to take action against these people ,starve the cunts out.it will be hard on the club initially but as mccoist said the club needs cleansed from top to bottom

Take a long breath, get a cup of tea and then have a look inside your heart..... You are a Rangers fan... Exactly the people we need siting there on a freezing cold wednesday night singing your heart out. Don't chuck it away because of this, this is our history and yours. No surrender.....

Green is a liar, he needs to sell up to a Rangers man.

Green sells up toba Rangers man.

Fuck you green you lying shyster, you said yu would stay till the CL music got played. Oh yes and how very dare you make a profit for your work.

This place is fucking insane.

Fuck you green you lying shyster, you said yu would stay till the CL music got played. Oh yes and how very dare you make a profit for your work.

This

As soon as Green left the board he was always going to sell his shares. Never seen the guy sitting on his backside doing nothing and just letting the shares gather dust for years.

As for the Easdale Brothers don't see the big deal tbh, they already owned shares in the club so i'm sure they've been cleared as investors