Vanguard Bears - Statement / Article

First class article!

BTW, am I a bigot because I hate rc's, their doctrine, their blasphemy, their idolitry, their covertness, their coveting, their peadophile priests, their terrorisim, their oppressions, intimidations, rapes, tortures and murders of genocidal proportions down through the centuries?

If I stand guilty as charged, then I am right well proud to be one!

No paedophile worshippers of the anti christ welcome in my house and well they know it. Recent events have only strengthened my resolve.

For THEM, their paradise in hell awaits.

Yes. Very much so.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to the BBC apology.

In what form will this apology take?

I'm not sure. There were 2 complainants, myself (B) and whoever was A.. At this time we have only been given some advance notice before it appears on their web site. (Probably well hidden). I haven't read it all as it is quite lengthy and I've not had time to trawl through it as yet.

I'm not sure. There were 2 complainants, myself (B) and whoever was A.. At this time we have only been given some advance notice before it appears on their web site. (Probably well hidden). I haven't read it all as it is quite lengthy and I've not had time to trawl through it as yet.

It's great that you took the time to do this mate. Well done

I like the VB

I like what they stand for.

I would though prefer it if our club did not require such radical and political style support.

However it does.

It would be great if the world just accepted that we have a Presbyterian history then we could leave it at that. We could cease to emphasize it. But we cant as its under constant attack.

We can only look on with increduility as others can support their football club and laud its RC background.

In a perfect society our history would simply be that and we could all move on.

So I say well done to the VB and any other group or individual who stands up for us.

Well said this man.......

Usual triumphalist nonsense from the Uber bores. This bit struck me as the only part worthy of response:

Anyone who thinks that Ally is a 'cheeky chappy who wants to be everyone's pal' is either a moron or isn't old enough to remember him as a player. Ally excelling as a player at time when he was up against prehistoric, rugged cloggers, his will to succeed evident even when Souness benched him and when the boo-boys targeted him in the early 80's show a sharpened competitive edge far removed from his public persona. Ally is a born winner and an inspirational and iconic figure - labeling him as a media-friendly cheeky chappy is an insult to the man and what he's achieved in the game.

I am neither a moron nor am I too young to remember Ally the player. Ally the player is not Ally the manager. The comment about Ally being the 'cheeky chappy who wants to be everyone's pal' is clearly in reference to his time as manager. That is exactly how Ally comes across to me. He has been clever with some sound-bites where he has made statements unrelated to the team performance where such statements have neutralised or deflected criticism for on-field displays. Because you disagree with someone hardly makes them a moron, in fact, such allegations reflect badly on your own intellect (or possible lack thereof).

I am neither a moron nor am I too young to remember Ally the player. Ally the player is not Ally the manager. The comment about Ally being the 'cheeky chappy who wants to be everyone's pal' is clearly in reference to his time as manager. That is exactly how Ally comes across to me. He has been clever with some sound-bites where he has made statements unrelated to the team performance where such statements have neutralised or deflected criticism for on-field displays. Because you disagree with someone hardly makes them a moron, in fact, such allegations reflect badly on your own intellect (or possible lack thereof).

It's a snide dig which doesn't have any basis in fact, used exclusively by those who don't rate him as a manager. When you look at his near lifetime in the game you will see that it clearly doesn't stand up at all. No, me disagreeing with someone doesn't make them a moron - that was a bad choice of words used only because I was irked at the insulting tone used towards our manager.

Great article. VB are true to their words.

You just know which RM posters are gonna jump in to slate them as soon as you read the OP.

Its weird being a Rangers fan nowadays because if some new poster joined RM and announced he was a catholic or a muslim etc these posters would jump in welcoming them with open arms saying "We are a club who welcomes everyone, no matter religion or ethnicity you are. Glad to have you here".

But come on here and state you are a stuanch Protestant, you get slated! Seems, by some, we are open to all.....except one of the things that built our club to greatness.

Why can't these people just support the football club that we all follow? If they want to be politically involved join a political party, same with preserving religious heritage etc. go to church. Some of us don't have an invisible friend in the sky or anywhere else for that matter, does not make us any less Rangers fans.

Plus VB supported Craig Whyte to the end, so their judgement has been shown to be very poor.

hear hear

I like the VB and think they strive to do good for our club, If that means the BBC admit they have bent the truth or presentation of the truth because of a VB, then that is a good thing.

You just know which RM posters are gonna jump in to slate them as soon as you read the OP.

Its weird being a Rangers fan nowadays because if some new poster joined RM and announced he was a catholic or a muslim etc these posters would jump in welcoming them with open arms saying "We are a club who welcomes everyone, no matter religion or ethnicity you are. Glad to have you here".

But come on here and state you are a stuanch Protestant, you get slated! Seems, by some, we are open to all.....except one of the things that built our club to greatness.

If someone came on here and said I support rangers because they are Al queda's choosen team I would say their political or religious views have got fuck all to do with Rangers ! ditto with any Protestant or other political or religious views - go to your church - your political Rally but leave it away from the football.

Oh look its the Ally booster/Green hater cabal that are the most upset at the comments.

Im shocked and stunned.

I am quite critical of the article - and support ally the manager and green the CEO - these things are not mutually exclusive

If someone came on here and said I support rangers because they are Al queda's choosen team I would say their political or religious views have got fuck all to do with Rangers ! ditto with any Protestant or other political or religious views - go to your church - your political Rally but leave it away from the football.

Yes, although I didnt mention your name, my previous post was aimed at you and others.

Bit ironic coming from the guy who cant wait to give his snp (shit) views at every given opportunity.

Are you a protestant or catholic atheist?

I've never welcomed anyone on here.

I support Rangers because I support Rangers. I also support other things in life that have formed my worldview and beliefs. These are not mutually exclusive! Generally in fact they drive my decisions making, whether about Rangers or life using the same values. The Rangers family is a broad church (pun intended) and there is room for all views, it so happens that my views are premised on the traditional Scottish Protestant brand so will be intertwined with how I support Rangers.