22mill .How much do we think is left ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

before I join in with the other lottery players on this thread and have my widely speculative guess what's the prize?

You get a pat on the back and a by through to the next round which involves coming up with the best way to twist the blame for lack of funds around on Charles Green or his paki mate.

You get a pat on the back and a by through to the next round which involves coming up with the best way to twist the blame for lack of funds around on Charles Green or his paki mate.

oh good game!! is one of the rounds to guess how low the TBKs bid was ?

for this round I am going with £13,275,193.62 let me know if I qualify for the next round but I think that may be a trick question as the blame has to be with Green because of his surname !

oh good game!! is one of the rounds to guess how low the TBKs bid was ?

for this round I am going with £13,275,193.62 let me know if I qualify for the next round but I think that may be a trick question as the blame has to be with Green because of his surname !

Its sure is, but before that there is a round where you guess how much of the Cuellar money Bain spent in Salons of varying descriptions.

the rest we squandered.

Haha Georgie boy.

On a serious note though, Nandos and Twitter aside. How does anybody have a clue? I saw people saying between 10-15 etc, is that just a stab in the dark or does somebody have info I don't. I've not got a fucking clue what is left.

Haha Georgie boy.

On a serious note though, Nandos and Twitter aside. How does anybody have a clue? I saw people saying between 10-15 etc, is that just a stab in the dark or does somebody have info I don't. I've not got a fucking clue what is left.

Unless someone works in the finance department for us then no.

"The money raised from the share issue will be used for working capital, investment in the club and the stadium, and to maximise the property assets"

I would very much hope that the bulk of the £22 million has indeed been invested in the Club, stadium and property assets. Otherwise there was little point in the IPO. In terms of working capital.

It would be however very interesting to see the breakdown as to how the £22 million raised has been allocated:

Working Capital

Investment in Squad- both in terms of new acquisitions and maximising return of existing players

Investment in current property assets

Investment in Youth Development

Investment in New property acquisition

Investment in other areas- ie brand development

Women and Booze