Old Firm Attendances

jintybear

According to ESPNfc.com they had a better average attendance than us. According to that site their average attendance was 47,809 whilst ours was 45,744! How is that even possible when clearly their ground was mostly empty?! Doctored figures I feel!

According to ESPNfc.com the taigs had a better average attendance than us. According to that site their average attendance was 47,809 whilst ours was 45,744! How is that even possible when clearly their ground was mostly empty?! Doctored figures I feel!

It's been explained so many times that the attendances include ST holders even those who don't turn up.

It's been explained so many times that the attendances include ST holders even those who don't turn up.

The celtic quotedvattendances have been consistently lower than ours so the quoted averages are shite.

im pretty sure 'real' attendances vs one inc season ticket sales are gonna be different not just for the scum but for RFC too

seeing plenty of empty seats at games being my proof :7325:

I would love to know what the 'real' league averages are; people through the gate so to speak.

According to ESPNfc.com the taigs had a better average attendance than us. According to that site their average attendance was 47,809 whilst ours was 45,744! How is that even possible when clearly their ground was mostly empty?! Doctored figures I feel!

Well if one club accurately reports the figures and the other just makes it up as they go along I know who will have the higher average attendance :rolleyes:

It is possible because the manky mob count season tickets and not the actual cunts that turn up.

If you have noticed that whenever a game in the SPL is getting spoke about on SSN they never give the attendance which they used to always do.

You only have to look at pictures of the two grounds this season to see for yourself.

So?

It is possible because the manky mob count season tickets and not the actual cunts that turn up.

If you have noticed that whenever a game in the SPL is getting spoke about on SSN they never give the attendance which they used to always do.

You only have to look at pictures of the two grounds this season to see for yourself.

We do this as well.

They lied pure and simple.

We all know ST holders who dont turn up are counted but look at celtics attendences for their last 2 home games.

2nd last - 55000 EXACTALY

Last - 57000 EXACTALY

Clearly such a round number is a lot of rubbish so they HAVE been made up. Until then there was only a couple of 100 between the 2 teams and they knew we had a full house coming for out last game. They posted these bollocks attendences to push ahead of us knowing our coward press wouldnt have the balls to question them.

Also factor in the away support, they had decent away supports from SPL teams adding to their crowds, we had 2 men and dog from we teams with next to no fans. Take away the traveling supports from both of us and we would be higher - FACT.

no such thing as old firm.

It's blooming obvious that we had very large crowds compared to other teams so why be concerned about clearly inaccurate figures.

No such thing as the old firm ?

You do realise you're playing into their hands saying that kind of crap ?

Of course there's the old firm.

If i looked at their ground even at a glance my eyes would bleed so bad it would take a month to recover. Couldn't risk never seeing my beloved Rangers play again.

Secondly...who cares. We KNOW what our attendance was over that rabble of mhutants so no panic necessary. :pipe: