• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same auld negative shite with you's cunts on here

Remember Kris Commons had signed for Rangers and it was even on the offical website?

I'll wait until Clark puts pen to paper before being excited if it's all the same to you.

Clarkies a brilliant signing, its also a giruy to anybody who thinks we are not going to fight back to where we belong, he is also an example to some of these young boys we have on our books, in that this is where you need to be and to get your fingers out or you are going to be left at the wayside.

I have been watching Nicky Clark's twitter thread,and he is getting ready to go on another short holiday next week,so hopefully he will sign before he goes fingers crossed, I know he loves the Gers, I just want to see this one done WATP. :ulster:

Excellent news. Whether we like Daly's age or not, him and Clark should score for fun up top. Surely McCoist has to go 2 up front with him, Daly and Little in the side. Not to mention McCulloch who I think will be dropped to CB next season, Hemmings, Naismith etc.

I don't usually buy papers any more but as its so nice got the times to sit outside for lunch....the bit inside is a really good read as well....his hunger and enthusiasm for the game and to improve will hopefully rub off on others...

Excellent news. Whether we like Daly's age or not, him and Clark should score for fun up top. Surely McCoist has to go 2 up front with him, Daly and Little in the side. Not to mention McCulloch who I think will be dropped to CB next season, Hemmings, Naismith etc.

Whats wrong with a 4-3-3.

Depends if you see that as 3 strikers or one with two wingers. People would probably complain about people out of position again.

Wouldn't it be nice to see three out and out forward's. Thing is if you are gonna punt it over a congested midfield why not have 3 guys up there to work for each other, how many times did we see Alexander punt it up only for the forward to lay it off to a defender. Score goals and even the biggest out of position moaner will see three forwards.