Come back Charles Green

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think mathers is doing a good job to be honest....I like green and appreciate everything he did for us but his nature and character would create more uncertainty and negative pr within the media....what we need at the moment is some stability and calm to concentrate on the football side of things....

Charles hasn't left yet, still owns a large chunk of Rangers, I think Mathers was brought in for this very reason to become CEO when Charles left, can't see him going against that. A non executive role on the board, if its offered, who knows...

id love charles to come back and bump smith and mccoist

build additional revenue streams

hire a progressive management team

and thereby increase the vale of his shareholding

alas, it appears, he is settling for getting out asap

id imagine the share price under the "rangers men" will soon be plummeting to the 30's

all the whilst we will be "lying down and grunting" to fat pedro's tune

happy days!

id love charles to come back and bump smith and mccoist

build additional revenue streams

hire a progressive management team

and thereby increase the vale of his shareholding

alas, it appears, he is settling for getting out asap

id imagine the share price under the "rangers men" will soon be plummeting to the 30's

all the whilst we will be "lying down and grunting" to fat pedro's tune

happy days!

Watch you dont trip over your bottom lip. The sun shines sometimes you know!

If Charles was to come back as CEO I think I would be okay with that but I would let Mather continue on in his role as COO or get someone else to do the accounting/running of the finances aspect. CG was brilliant but I am not convinced he is suited to the long term day to day running (previous records suggest this). He is a media man who is good at going out a making a point, more of an eccentric leader than a manager. Walter as Chairman is a recognition that he wants what is best for the club.

Although the three way relationship would have to be generally harmonious for it to work well.

I would like to see Charles Green back behind the scenes. He has money invested in us and wants the share price to go through the roof so he can make as much money as possible. Fair play to him he saw a good investment, if I had the money I would have snapped up Rangers for £5.5m it was the bargain of the decade. We will have a much improved team next season and hopefully pack Ibrox to the rafters again. By the time we ae in the 1st. Div we will have a team to compete with the premier league and with the bosman transfer market we will close the gap quicker than people think . They will not see 7 in a row, we will celebrate like never before, the majority of spl clubs are now running scared of us, we are on a mission and we will not stop until we put every club back in their place.