Hearts to enter Administration

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is the hearts situation although bearing many similarities is actually worse than ours.....by going into admin they are trying to shed debt they can't afford to pay (will be interesting to see if HMRC agree a deal....remember they don't do that!) but they have also put a large number of their fans out of pocket, not paid players and had numerous incidents where they have escaped paying back their full debt....

We on the other hand satisfied all football debts and through the fighting fund reimbursed a large number of smaller creditors...HMRC assumed our guilt and ultimately our administration bill of 9-12m could have been satisfied comfortably if not for the criminal actions of one man! I hope ticketus take the wee cunt for everything....as for hearts...had they showed an ounce of sympathy or compassion for us as fellow fans or even just not commented on it I genuinely would have felt sorry for them but as is....fuck them....unlike us there are no guarantees they will ever come back!

Can we have a 900 page thread just full of laughing smillies please? :lol: :lol: :lol:

while I feel smug because of the arseholes on jamboskickback who have been every bit as vitriolic as the tims (indeed I'm convinced there are timposters in there).....I doubt they speak for the majority of Hearts fans..................as the online dickheads of other teams didn't represent the majority either.

If Hearts get liquidated I doubt they'll be sent to the bottom of the SPFL....and maybe that's as it should be in my view.

I reckon the numpties will have learnt from their mistakes with us and it'll be division 1

Though not in the same league (!) as ourselves, a team with a home gate of 10.000+ is needed up at the top

so while I say get it up you, Scottish Football cannot make the same mistake twice

There are people on here and twitter hoping that hearts in admin are treated the same as us, yes they should if the company goes into liquidation hearts are only going to administration atm - if by a miracle they come through a cva then they obviously wouldn't be treated the same.

The thing is the hearts situation although bearing many similarities is actually worse than ours.....by going into admin they are trying to shed debt they can't afford to pay (will be interesting to see if HMRC agree a deal....remember they don't do that!) but they have also put a large number of their fans out of pocket, not paid players and had numerous incidents where they have escaped paying back their full debt....

We on the other hand satisfied all football debts and through the fighting fund reimbursed a large number of smaller creditors...HMRC assumed our guilt and ultimately our administration bill of 9-12m could have been satisfied comfortably if not for the criminal actions of one man! I hope ticketus take the wee cunt for everything....as for hearts...had they showed an ounce of sympathy or compassion for us as fellow fans or even just not commented on it I genuinely would have felt sorry for them but as is....fuck them....unlike us there are no guarantees they will ever come back!

It's big football news and I'm glad it's on this forum

where is the first muppet to post "Bears Den ?"

in fact big football news should be in here.....time for a change

This forum would be clogged up like fuck, the general sports forum is as readable as this one. A section dedicated totally to Rangers and properly Rangers related issues is the correct thing.

Get this oot the Bears Den please.

Karma.

Bunch of cheats who fixed a game to keep us out of the Champions league.

Die Hearts scum die.

Karma.

Bunch of cheats who fixed a game to keep us out of the Champions league.

Die Hearts scum die.

Was this the game where they played beggars and won 3-0 without the scum trying a leg .??

Bunch of no marks. Theyre probably scouring through Rangers forums right now reading what we are saying instead of doing something to help their club. The club they love so much they were willing to boycott over Rangers.