Hearts to enter Administration

Well the spl/sfa have achieved what they wanted.......tarts kept alive until end of season and their vote used for the spl/sfa requirement.

Surely someone has to look to see exactly what duhungcaster and o'regan have been up to since UBIG went tits up.

They allowed our situation to get worse as they were told about the problems re whyte not paying PAYE and NI...........they let it roll on knowing full well at that time with HMRC stating that they had put a figure of £80m on the EBT scheme, as well all know this was defeated.

Who can challenge the spl/sfa when they do not disclose facts and figures to clubs that can carry out their due diligence to decide what way to case their vote.Now as we all know spl may not exist later this month if their seemingly underhanded restructure(well from people in the know, they have said they ask for paperwork/contracts and got hee haw) So do not be surprised if the tarts start afresh next season with no points deduction, also we had this no mark from the tarts giving it big licks outside Hampden re league restructure , when without a shadow of a doubt he knew the full extent of the shit the tarts are in.

I was thinking along the same lines. Pressure should be brought to bear (on FIFA if necessary) for an immediate investigation into how a club can be given a clean bill of health one week and go bust the next.

The SPL/SFA didn't want to find any evidence showing Hertz were bust and duly didn't, even when the rest of the universe knew they were kaput.

This reconstruction may give them sufficient rule changes to allow them back in if they Newco.

In the meantime can I just say

Ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :party:

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'I had cancer and i survived - it was a tough 2 years for me and my family but I am growing stronger now. But having survived we now have a right old laugh at others with cancer, especially when it's first diagnosed'

That sums up this thread - the gloating as others suffer - dignity - fling none!

( the cancer was a parable - not a true story)

Some one boots you in the baws are you not going to do it back?

Or are you just a wanker who would stand there and take it?

'I had cancer and i survived - it was a tough 2 years but I am growing stronger now. But having survived we now have a right old laugh at others with cancer, especially when it's first diagnosed'

That sums up this thread - the gloating as others suffer - dignity - fling none!

double+fuck+off.gif

'I had cancer and i survived - it was a tough 2 years for me and my family but I am growing stronger now. But having survived we now have a right old laugh at others with cancer, especially when it's first diagnosed'

:lol:

Flats flats glorious flats!

that was an awful post sir

Don't agree with most of your stuff but I'm sort of with you on this one . I will not lose any sleep over the Hearts situation but I'm not interested in gloating over their demise .Two wrongs doesn't make it alright .. I purchased my season ticket for the Rangers today and all I'm interested in is our club getting more healthy . Roll on the start of the season .

I assume old SPl/SFL rules apply just now?

Rangers were kicked out of the SPL and applied to join the SFL. Hearts newco can't be kicked out of the new SPFL and apply to join the new SPFL. I am betting they'll be deducted 10 points start of 2013-2014 and will be lucky to avoid relegation.

See you in SPFL2 in 2014-2015!

I took a wee look on Jambo's Kickback, and the amount of fans that have all of a sudden became experts on financial matters is outstanding :lol:

Can't see them bouncing back the same as we did. Game over Hearts!

Well this whole Administration process is going to be keenly watched. I trust the Rangers Board is also keeping a very close eye on what unfolds. Any sense of more favourable treatment for Hearts for anything that looks like the same issue or circumstances as we faced should immediately be exposed and condemned and where possible action taken to prevent any notion of sympathetic or 'lesser' treatment. Mather has said Rangers will act when the time is right and some good opportunities might be just around the Administration (or Liquidation) corner.

I suppose it is possible that redundancies right across the staff structure at Hearts could be a very real possibility. Whilst wishing no ill on any individuals the plain fact is that their Board led them to this, and the stance of their senior reprentatives (and elements of their fans) did themselves no favours whatsoever in their treatement of Rangers. Thankfully at Ibrox redundances were avoided. And thankfully also we have a very large loyal Support who dug deep and who continue to dig deep to fund the recovery. Even if fancy financial devices are found to deal with their debt and a buyer is found whatever survives as a club will be seriously weakened for a while to come. And in the process the SPL top league is also seriously weakened. It seems to me that it is possible that other clubs may go the same route.

Wonder what the odds are of them becoming extinct?

I don't give a fuck about the birthday card pish about being the bigger man or feeling sympathy for them.

Fuck the lot of them, they wanted us dead and buried so they could stuff their faces and it came back to slap them on the coupon.

An eye for an eye in my book, see you in div 1 next season if yer lucky ya horrible bastards!

Well this whole Administration process is going to be keenly watched. I trust the Rangers Board is also keeping a very close eye on what unfolds. Any sense of more favourable treatment for Hearts for anything that looks like the same issue or circumstances as we faced should immediately be exposed and condemned and where possible action taken to prevent any notion of sympathetic or 'lesser' treatment. Mather has said Rangers will act when the time is right and some good opportunities might be just around the Administration (or Liquidation) corner.

I suppose it is possible that redundancies right across the staff structure at Hearts could be a very real possibility. Whilst wishing no ill on any individuals the plain fact is that their Board led them to this, and the stance of their senior reprentatives (and elements of their fans) did themselves no favours whatsoever in their treatement of Rangers. Thankfully at Ibrox redundances were avoided. And thankfully also we have a very large loyal Support who dug deep and who continue to dig deep to fund the recovery. Even if fancy financial devices are found to deal with their debt and a buyer is found whatever survives as a club will be seriously weakened for a while to come. And in the process the SPL top league is also seriously weakened. It seems to me that it is possible that other clubs may go the same route.

Wonder what the odds are of them becoming extinct?

I don't give a fuck about the birthday card pish about being the bigger man or feeling sympathy for them.

Fuck the lot of them, they wanted us dead and buried so they could stuff their faces and it came back to slap them on the coupon.

An eye for an eye in my book, see you in div 1 next season if yer lucky ya horrible bastards!

(tu)