Hearts to enter Administration

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were told this would happen. They threatened there clubs that if they voted to keep Rangers in the SPL then they wouldn't buy tickets or season tickets.

There clubs listened and still the no marks don't turn up.

Whos next............ Hibs,Aberdeen,Dundee United, Killie?

The thing is the hearts situation although bearing many similarities is actually worse than ours.....by going into admin they are trying to shed debt they can't afford to pay (will be interesting to see if HMRC agree a deal....remember they don't do that!) but they have also put a large number of their fans out of pocket, not paid players and had numerous incidents where they have escaped paying back their full debt....

We on the other hand satisfied all football debts and through the fighting fund reimbursed a large number of smaller creditors...HMRC assumed our guilt and ultimately our administration bill of 9-12m could have been satisfied comfortably if not for the criminal actions of one man! I hope ticketus take the wee cunt for everything....as for hearts...had they showed an ounce of sympathy or compassion for us as fellow fans or even just not commented on it I genuinely would have felt sorry for them but as is....fuck them....unlike us there are no guarantees they will ever come back!

Are HMRC the largest creditor?

Bloody stupid comment. The more clubs that go to the wall the fewer there are for us to play against and compete. Sheesh!

Quite the reverse.

There are simply too many clubs in Scotland.

When they are gone I am sure we will find somewhere else to play.

Fuck the lot of them.

Never forget, never forgive

Ha fucking ha fucking ha.

Don't forget to demand 'SPORTING INTEGRITY'

Go bust soon ya shower of back stabbing cunts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if they believed in sporting integrity then sfa should have docked them when the parent company went bust then they would be relegated.

Bloody stupid comment. The more clubs that go to the wall the fewer there are for us to play against and compete. Sheesh!

He's just saying what every other SPL supporter were saying about Rangers this time last year.

Get it right up them, lets hope Hibs are next followed by the sheep........

while I feel smug because of the arseholes on jamboskickback who have been every bit as vitriolic as the tims (indeed I'm convinced there are timposters in there).....I doubt they speak for the majority of Hearts fans..................as the online dickheads of other teams didn't represent the majority either.

If Hearts get liquidated I doubt they'll be sent to the bottom of the SPFL....and maybe that's as it should be in my view.

I reckon the numpties will have learnt from their mistakes with us and it'll be division 1

Though not in the same league (!) as ourselves, a team with a home gate of 10.000+ is needed up at the top

so while I say get it up you, Scottish Football cannot make the same mistake twice

Fuck That!

Never forget never forgive!!!!!!

Scottish football is a disgrace and brought this on itself.

if they believed in sporting integrity then sfa should have docked them when the parent company went bust then they would be relegated.

But they are not big bad Rangers!

Surely the law must be applied equally? If not we are being treated differently and therefore discriminated against.

Discrimination is illeagle, therefore those responsible for imposing all the shit against us should be brought to book if they do not apply the same sanctions to hertz.

I mean it is only fair after all............

In admin but the cunts are already getting treated differenly compared to the most successful club in the world last year.

Rangers went into admin and automatically got deducted 10 points.

These cunts are in admin but if there out of it by August they don't get any points took off?

Who makes up these poxy rules? Thought the rule was...if you go into admin you automatically get points took off?

Well the spl/sfa have achieved what they wanted.......tarts kept alive until end of season and their vote used for the spl/sfa requirement.

Surely someone has to look to see exactly what duhungcaster and o'regan have been up to since UBIG went tits up.

They allowed our situation to get worse as they were told about the problems re whyte not paying PAYE and NI...........they let it roll on knowing full well at that time with HMRC stating that they had put a figure of £80m on the EBT scheme, as well all know this was defeated.

Who can challenge the spl/sfa when they do not disclose facts and figures to clubs that can carry out their due diligence to decide what way to case their vote.Now as we all know spl may not exist later this month if their seemingly underhanded restructure(well from people in the know, they have said they ask for paperwork/contracts and got hee haw) So do not be surprised if the tarts start afresh next season with no points deduction, also we had this no mark from the tarts giving it big licks outside Hampden re league restructure , when without a shadow of a doubt he knew the full extent of the shit the tarts are in.

It's OK (well not OK) that we get to bump creditors (UKIO/UBIG if they agree to a CVA), but we still need to be able to pay the things that matter to the strength of the business ie player's wages. If there is absolutely no cash, how do we do that?
Blaming the fans?

This is the fault of only one man.

Just called my wife to let her know. Boston born and bred and she's devastated.

"26 years of my life" she says. I had to apologise for getting her involved. Brainwashed her and the kids since I met her and they were born.

Not sure what I'm feeling right now or how I'm supposed to feel.

Heehee.