Hearts to enter Administration

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big mistake by Hearts waiting so late to go in to admin. Thought they were being smart leaving it to end of season, but how can they survive admin with no money coming in? And if theyre liquidated after the season starts then its all over for them.

Will there be bloggers blogging about this every day for the next year? Will there be programmes on Scotland tonight every night about this?

Will you have the say no to newco pish etc.......?

I doubt it, I just had a quick look on Scottish Football Monitor and their is hardly a peep, still just talking about us.

Big mistake by Hearts waiting so late to go in to admin. Thought they were being smart leaving it to end of season, but how can they survive admin with no money coming in? And if theyre liquidated after the season starts then its all over for them.

Questions need to be asked regarding why they have not been put in admin before now

The problem the administrators might have is that they have no cash at all and none coming in anytime soon - we went into admin before the end of the season and sold out the remaining games giving the administrators cash flow, along with the players defering some of their wages to keep the club running.

Wonder if any of the hearts players will be prepared to do this?

STV - New SPFL rules state Hearts will start 2013/14 on -15 points as result of suffering insolvency event in close season

I didnt think we had seen the new SPFL rules, only a draft. They could argue that the SPFL doesnt exist yet so the deduction isnt applicable. Im looking for confirmation that they will be deducted 15 points as a minimum.

Personally, I'd be looking as to when they were actually insolvent.

We can all pretty much guess that this was before the season ended. If it can be proven as such, then Dundee stay up, Hearts go down.

If that cannot be proven, then the 15pt deduction MUST apply to their start next season.

And all this assumes they will somehow manage to get out of admin at all - liquidation (if something does survive ie Newco) would mean no less than 4th tier placing - nothing else would be acceptable.

Bloody stupid comment. The more clubs that go to the wall the fewer there are for us to play against and compete. Sheesh!

They wished us dead, and wouldn't have been able to play us. I didn't notice any sympathy or remorse from them or any other SPL club. In the event of clubs going to the wall will bring about another league.

'I had cancer and i survived - it was a tough 2 years for me and my family but I am growing stronger now. But having survived we now have a right old laugh at others with cancer, especially when it's first diagnosed'

That sums up this thread - the gloating as others suffer - dignity - fling none!

( the cancer was a parable - not a true story)

I'm sure it was reported previously that if it was before a certain date it would be applied to this season, if after, next.

They would have been better doing this before the end of last season. Would have meant them relegated, but now if they get relegated next season as a result of a 15 point deduction then we will both be in first division at the same time and that should, in theory, mean Hearts are stuck out the SPL for another season.