Hearts to enter Administration

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just gloat away like the others - not for me - its a sport - we were shafted by whyte - them by Romanov - I sure hope gloating makes you and the others feel better about what we went through - dies fk all for me I still remember what hurt we went through and don't wish that on other fans!

Gloating does make me feel better tbh.fuck hearts.

So just gloat away like the others - not for me - its a sport - we were shafted by whyte - them by Romanov - I sure hope gloating makes you and the others feel better about what we went through - dies fk all for me I still remember what hurt we went through and don't wish that on other fans!

That's where your wrong, it is not a sport any more, money is dictating the game, and clubs without this money will be left behind, and a lot more will end up broke.

Had hearts fans showed an ounce of compassion or even just stayed out of it then you would have a point however to use your analogy whilst you were suffering from cancer and going through a horrible time this other person attacked you and made fun if you on every level and continued to belittle and attack you whilst in remission yet he expects sympathy when karma comes back around????

The other issue is the way things are reported and dealt with....I guarantee they will not be put through everything we were forced to endure from the authorities, press and opposing fans!

As usual Kev ,the voice of reason and the kick to give me a reality check .Thanks mate (tu)

Ok we will. You going to just fuck off and let us all get on with it?

Does anyone really think Hearts "dying" closely followed by Dundee Utd, Hibs and Aberdeen would be a good thing.

When we make it back to the top division there will be no fucker worth playing. Scottish football will be on its arse.

The quality of football by then will be similar to last years dross. Our European forays will be similar to the Welsh and Irish efforts.

Please dont waste time with the "well we will just move to England shite" it aint happening.

This thread is probably the same as Kerrydale Street last year, I remember how I felt last year, I wouldnt wish that on anyone, other than that bastard Whyte.

How long before some knob starts the "Jelly and ice-cream posts."

Lets get this clear, Hearts made it clear how much they loathed us and we are now expected to feel sorry for them?

Sorry, I feel no sympathy/empathy for them. They played the hate Rangers game and have lost. How many clubs will be in a worse state in five years than they were when we were in the top league?

Time to sit back and watch it all unfold, this is the beginning.

Does anyone really think Hearts "dying" closely followed by Dundee Utd, Hibs and Aberdeen would be a good thing.

When we make it back to the top division there will be no fucker worth playing. Scottish football will be on its arse.

The quality of football by then will be similar to last years dross. Our European forays will be similar to the Welsh and Irish efforts.

Please dont waste time with the "well we will just move to England shite" it aint happening.

This thread is probably the same as Kerrydale Street last year, I remember how I felt last year, I wouldnt wish that on anyone, other than that bastard Whyte.

Couldn't give a fuck. We're currently playing teams that aren't worth playing just now.

Why should we give a fuck about anymore?

No one else cared last year when some people said Scottish football will be shite without Rangers they couldn't care and got on with it.

We'll do the same.

Fuck everyone of them.

Yes. Yes I do. A bloody great thing at that.

After the wild-eyed hatred shown to our club by those you mentioned?

I couldn't care less if we're playing Morton or Thistle or Airdrie instead of any of those you mentioned.

Duck them all we can just leave then.

Fuck them all, we can just leave then.