Hearts to enter Administration

In at No 1 in the Edinburgh charts, It's Smokie Chris Robinson and the Needa miracles.

What becomes of the broken Hearts deid ?

Who are bust and now departed.

It's clear they'll never find,

Another buyer out his mind,

They'll be searching every day

Just to find someone who cares

Nothings gonna stop them now

Division 3 anyhow,

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what SHE was meaning we never went into admin over debt / not paying wages to our players. Our debt was slowly going down it was manageable.

Hearts debt wasn't.

You seem awful worried about hearts in this thread.

My only worry as such is that so many clubs in our wee country cannot survive at current levels of indebtedness. Yes there needs to be consolidation but a club like Hearts - with several hundred thousand fans - should have a future. If they don't - and as I mentioned previously - we'll have no opposition.

My only worry as such is that so many clubs in our wee country cannot survive at current levels of indebtedness. Yes there needs to be consolidation but a club like Hearts - with several hundred thousand fans - should have a future. If they don't - and as I mentioned previously - we'll have no opposition.

Tough, no one gave a fuck about having no opposition last year. These teams would rather go bust than have Rangers as a opposition. So fuck the lot of them

Fuck you're right, hearts are the only other club in the country.

It'll be very interesting watching this all unravel. There are similarities with the situation we found ourselves in but there are also major differences. I think what'll be important here for Hearts is their main creditor is not HMRC. A CVA exit is much more likely in this case. KPMG have a legal responsibility to recover as much money for the Lithuanian creditors (aka Russian mafia) as possible. There was a valuation touted about for Tynecastle not so long ago and I'm certain the land is still worth more than the sum of all 6 alleged interests in the club.

Another clear difference is the effort by their MP. While I imagine its not in an official capacity, this guy is doing a decent propaganda job.

This is going legal tomorrow and it will come down to pounds, shilling and pence. With the current climate, firms will be queuing up for this land for redevelopment. Their Fans might get the "club and goodwill" but if they survive to play again, I'd say it'll be down the local park

ps. the cancer analogy is ridiculous.

It'll be very interesting watching this all unravel. There are similarities with the situation we found ourselves in but there are also major differences. I think what'll be important here for Hearts is their main creditor is not HMRC. A CVA exit is much more likely in this case. KPMG have a legal responsibility to recover as much money for the Lithuanian creditors (aka Russian mafia) as possible. There was a valuation touted about for Tynecastle not so long ago and I'm certain the land is still worth more than the sum of all 6 alleged interests in the club.

Another clear difference is the effort by their MP. While I imagine its not in an official capacity, this guy is doing a decent propaganda job.

This is going legal tomorrow and it will come down to pounds, shilling and pence. With the current climate, firms will be queuing up for this land for redevelopment. Their Fans might get the "club and goodwill" but if they survive to play again, I'd say it'll be down the local park

ps. the cancer analogy is ridiculous.

"""""""""""Another clear difference is the effort by their MP"""""""""""

Which MSP stood up for us?

Which other Scottish MP stood up for us?

Erm, and what about Craig Whyte "forgetting" to pay Income Tax and NI? Where you been mate? RIP VAN WINKLE LOYAL

He didn't forget, he intentionally withheld PAYE which is a criminal act he is being persued over. Not to mention being under investigation for the fraudulent take over of our club.

All this was known to the SFA and SPL btw, who broke their own rules and regulations by allowing this man to carry out these crimes.

If I was them I'd be shiiting it. Maybe even shut up shop and dissapear.....or merge with another company.....oh wait!

He didn't forget, he intentionally withheld PAYE which is a criminal act he is being persued over. Not to mention being under investigation for the fraudulent take over of our club.

All this was known to the SFA and SPL btw, who broke their own rules and regulations by allowing this man to carry out these crimes.

If I was them I'd be shiiting it. Maybe even shut up shop and dissapear.....or merge with another company.....oh wait!

They got that braw Rugby ground just over from them --- they could just merge with them change sport too!! and like maybe start wining stuff ----- Deluded as Jambo fans Loyal :)

I alway stood by my statement I don't need to see the demise of any other club to fuel my passion for the Mighty Gers!!!

But this is long overdue and I can see this being a new trend in the SPFL.

Hearts have only themselves to blame for my lack of sympathy.

Where the hell are they getting all that lot from then?????