Kane Hemmings to be released

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't often disagree with you Dunny but I would give Naismith another year. He looked dangerous when played as a CF. Terrible when he was left or right wing. He's not good enough to start at the moment, six months out on loan to help him develop.

cannae disagree with u mate! i just watch him and think why you know brilliant, he reminds me of Alan Gow, u know hes a player but cannae do it!!

but maybe give him a chance but like the other boy said, we re keeping a young boy like Storrie out who looks superb, even the coloured boy Moses!!

cannae disagree with u mate! i just watch him and think why you know brilliant, he reminds me of Alan Gow, u know hes a player but cannae do it!!

but maybe give him a chance but like the other boy said, we re keeping a young boy like Storrie out who looks superb, even the coloured boy Moses!!

True hadn't thought about that mate, the impact of keeping someone who may turn out good, but the consequence is that even better players are held back. Point well made.

True hadn't thought about that mate, the impact of keeping someone who may turn out good, but the consequence is that even better players are held back. Point well made.

i phoned in rangerschat there about our convo too, theres a boy called Hardie scored in rangers celtic youth game, what a player he looks!!!! and gasparotto i would build the team round him he looks the berries!!

I had high hopes for Kano and if he had stayed fit I think he could of forced himself into the first team but it was pretty obvious he was surplus to requirments after signing so many attack minded players. However he signed over when many did not and he saw out his deal with no complaints or moans about lack of chances, good luck Kane and I think you will do well down south again.

Did you just dae a Charles Green!!!