Could we see Lafferty back at Ibrox

4everGers

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lafferty should never be allowed to step foot in Ibrox again.

UNLESS, it's a "throw pies full of shit at the traitors" competition and we see him like this somewhere on the pitch:

wet-sponge-fundraiser.jpg

This is my first post on this site (so please be gentle with me), I have lived in Australia for over 40 years but Rangers Football Club are everything to me. I watched Lafferty help us win the league on the last day of the Season, but to me ,what he and other players did to this Club when we needed them the most is unforgivable. Surely they could have easily arranged to transfer to other Clubs (and still made money) is never to be forgotten. I cannot afford to buy membership, and not attend any games but I have paid and joined Rangers TV which I believe entitles me to an opinion. All I can add is Rangers fans never forget what all the supposed Sporting Integrity fans said also the supposed great Rangers players (Macgregor and them all), did to this great Club, should never be forgotten. Best wishes to my great Club for next season. Hammo.

Thoughts just now , are...............should I put the brown sauce on the top and the tomato sauce on the bottom of my square sausage , or the other way.

Ed mix both together tastes great and for dipping your chips. Old Canadian recipe .tehe :thumbup:

I'm trying to see the humour, but that's not a funny thought. Think I may lose control if I ever seen those who walked out on us in the flesh again.

Wouldn't be a good moment. Never want to see them again. Ever.

Cnuts