New kits on official website

MonTheGers

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year it's the same- outraged posters on here with ridiculous statements like FUCK YOU PUMA!

Any strip is subjective- but even if you look like a tool in any of the tops, get your hand in your pocket and support the club. I certainly want a momento for each season on our fight back to the top.

As long as it's not got green and grey hoops on it, I'll be buying!

In all seriousness would it kill Rangers or Puma to have responded to the feedback that we gave on these tops when they were mocked up?

Rockwells I'd buy all three, only one i'd touch of the real tops is the black one.

Not really the firing on all cylinders I was hoping for from Puma, I can only imagine what the rejected idea's looked like. Considering this is the start to our deal with Puma I thought they'd have something a bit more spectacular lined up, it honestly seems like they've thought about it less than our fans from a design point of view.

:lol: :lol: :lol: are you serious?

they designed 3 rangers kits about 4 months ago and you want them to pull em at the last minute cause some lad on Rangers media posted some nice designs less than a week ago :ohmy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: are you serious?

they designed 3 rangers kits about 4 months ago and you want them to pull em at the last minute cause some lad on Rangers media posted some nice designs less than a week ago :ohmy:

More like are you serious?

Rangers fans have been making mock-up Puma kits since the day it was announced Puma were our new kit-makers, and I have to agree; Would it honestly of hurt Rangers to put a few of these designs forward to Puma? Was completely underwhelmed by these kits, fan mock ups looked brilliant.

The only decent looking kit is the 3rd Kit.

Also why the fuck are the shorts so massive? Would drown folk!

I was just about to post the exact same thing. The shorts look terrible or is it that Stevie Smith is just so small?

Mate they were mocked up months ago, not last week.

ok then it's still slightly amusing, can you tell me off any other huge sports brands that jump on to forums to get kit designs?

there is a reason they use templates, it's called 'costs'

every single brand in the world do it, Nike, adidas, puma, New Balance won't bring out a shoe unless they know they can bring it out in a multitude of colourways, it's just not cost efective to do it otherwise . . . . . it's exactly the same with football kits.