Next Old Firm Game

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want it to happen this year, although, if it did I'd be right up for it.

The team that beats them will absolutely be immortalised in Rangers history, if we could upset the odds and do that at our first opportunity, what a feeling that would be.

Why do we insist on giving them the whole of the Broomloan? Why should our keeper have to suffer their bile for 45 minutes when our fans are stuck out of the way at their dump? Give them the corner like every other team!

I haven't really thought about then at all, or very much lately.

When I do think of them I wonder what it is that makes them think they're so good.

Obviously the jounos that support them with their over fawning use of the words great, fantastic and other superlatives, but the only reason they win/won the league last season is because there's no one there in Scottish football to stop them.

I was interested to see and DVD in the charity shops of their great winning performance against Barca. It's called "The Beating of Barca" and it's in a charity shop less than one year after it happening.

Apparently their fans are not as impressed with the historic win as all the pundits would have you believe.

We'll put 3-4 past them in the first game against them, because they're shit and a bunch of shitters and fear having the shit ripped out of them.

I hate OF days,and have not missed them!But feel one is just round the corner,but where,hate to see that scum in Ibrox,but the san giro has no place is this sceptred isle.....Would really like to never have anything to do with that vile club again,but little chance of that

The tims are the most overrated team in a long time, fuck me

they dropped 30pts against the spl shite.

Given the way we raised our game against Motherwell last season

and the fact our squad is stronger, I would love a crack at them at

a jam packed Ibrox.

WATP :7325:

We all hate OF days. Feeling that sick knot in your guts and the nerves... :unsure:

Tension building as kick off approaches. Then the whistle...it's on. :21:

Lows, highs. The anticipation, the dread...

But, when the final whistle blows and we've beaten those scummy bastards again! :D

1-0, 5-0, 3-2...whatever the score beating them brings with it such satisfaction. Spend the rest of the night on the bevvy and you still can't reach those heights of pleasure.

I really can't wait to beat them again!

a jam packed Ibrox.

a jam packed Ibrox.

Overrated by their tame media,so the can get ridiculous money for mediocre players from English Clubs......Southampton/QPR didnt you learn anything from spartak moscow

I hope we get them in a cup and I hope we beat them with a penalty in the last minute, one that shouldn't have been awarded, one that was gained from an obvious offside position and also one that was ordered as a retake for no obvious reason after being missed.

I hope we get them in a cup and I hope we beat them with a penalty in the last minute, one that shouldn't have been awarded, one that was gained from an obvious offside position and also one that was ordered as a retake for no obvious reason after being missed.

lol that would work just fine :D

Fuck that. You want to have them begging for mercy 3 or 4 down, the Broomloan basically blue seats with 15/20 minutes to go. Lennon in the stand after fighting with the 4th official because one of his players lost the nut and got sent off. The full of Ibrox absolutely bouncing and partying, that's the way to go.

There is no hidden debt they are a PLC you idiot

1) cut out the name calling

2) do some research, they have millions in soft loans. Also pretty sure they still owe desmon millions too.

Vey very suspect post IMO. Deserving of the :shifty: