Mohsni signs

kanjo

He told RangersTV: “I’m very happy to sign for Rangers. I have agreed for two years and I think it is a chance to prove that I can play in the top league and be a part of the squad.

“It would be amazing to be one of the players who help Rangers back to where Rangers belongs.”

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy with this. Watched the interview and he seems to be a very enthusiastic guy who realises just what he has found.

High hopes for this guy. He brings the strengths we were sorely lacking.

Well pleased.

Is there any reason why we would only give h a 2 year contract?

Seems a strange one. If he plays well this season then we would need to sell him at end of season to make money or lose him for free the following year, if he doesn't sign an extension.

Lets just worry about this season ATM

Going by Mohsni's past history I would probably say the guy would not be happy playing back in the EPL unless it was to one of the main clubs.

I don't think he feels he got the attention he deserved playing at his last club. This came across as pretentious and is the behaviour issue they have highlighted.

I think he will be happy staying with a club that soon will sit on the Throne of Scottish Football.

I was made up to see he was supposed to go to Septic on trial I hope this guy haunts them when we are back in the old firm games!!

:21: WELCOME TO THE BIG MAN! :21:

Got high hopes for this guy, I think he could be a star with a few flashy moves, some entertaining quirks and also some harum-scarum moments á la Amoruso, Kyrgiakos and Bougherra.

He already has a good rapport with the fans and seems happy to be here. (tu)

Who cares if he was at Southend that's just arrogance

Hate bringing them into it but Hooper was at Scunthorpe and Commons at Derby and they worked out good signings

The lower teams are allowed to have good players too

Good point, it's more important what they do in a Rangers jersey now than what they did before.