Clarification re ahmed story

thehost

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Walter leaving before completing his remit to get us stable and Ally reacting so aggressively in an interview is our warning something is very wrong. I don't need a paper to tell me this.

It's either a fake to destabilise us or someone is trying to hush the story. Either way we need to open our eyes and put our guard up.

I picked a copy just there. It's very much in the paper front page!

can you elucidate on the basis

seems weird that I cant seem to find any trace of it on the net

you would have thought bbc Scotland would have had it as major news with their addiction to our bad news

Fairly common for early edition headlines not to appear on the online edition until it's updated.

The photograph of the paper and article has been seen. Written by Gary Ralston.

If it has indeed been pulled, then that's a whole new mind fuck to contend with.

you would have thought bbc Scotland would have had it as major news with their addiction to our bad news

The usual media rats like the scrote at Pacific Quay will have been left out of the loop this time, so they'll be scuttling around trying to get clarification.

Posted a very brief summary here on this thread http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=257119&st=320

Suspect the story is nothing more than saber rattling at this point and no actual legal action has started.

Would take many months if not years for something like this to be resolved in court and running to some clown on twitter telling them about said legal action is the exact same stunt Shyte used.

There is no mention of this of the record website or BBC website

So before reading 16 pages of folk involved in slanging matches note that the story appears to have been pulled.

The text in blue has been copied and pasted from the rhebel news page on the internet. Former Rangers director Imran Ahmad set to take club to court demanding £3m in unpaid bonuses and legal costs

So apart from the rhebel , nobody else is running with this article / story <cr>

There may or may not be any truth to the claim. At the moment, the only published source is the Rangers-hating Rhecord, the paper of choice for some "Rangers men" who, for better or worse, appear to be trying to destabilise the board. If the Rhecord told me it was Tuesday...