Strange sightings in London today

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How embarrassing that Rangers fans, in particular ones who bang on about our 'culture' forget and deny that rangers fans were ( and still are) the backbone if the Scots support.

I disagree with that now, especially after past year.

Funny you mention embarrassing too btw ...

We're not supporting them we are supporting Scotland.

Just because a few shits at the top of an organisation ( and lets not forget the main men at the SFA and SPL are fucking ENGLISH) does not mean I should give up on my country

But they represent and execute the orders of others that wanted us dead so your argument cancels itself out

My arse

They represent a small group who saw an opportunity to put the boot in. All the Scots I work with down here (even the tims) did not seriously want us dead.

Shows how deluded you are if you think it's just a small group that wanted us dead, with all due respect to you working in Folkestone has took you right out the way and you don't feel the impact of what's happened as much as the rest of us. In Scottish football you can feel the deep-rotted hatred for us and the desire others had to see us die .... you won't get that where you stay

Shows how deluded you are if you think it's just a small group that wanted us dead, with all due respect to you working in Folkestone has took you right out the way and you don't feel the impact of what's happened as much as the rest of us. In Scottish football you can feel the deep-rotted hatred for us and the desire others had to see us die .... you won't get that where you stay

I certainly don't

We're not supporting them we are supporting Scotland.

Just because a few shits at the top of an organisation ( and lets not forget the main men at the SFA and SPL are fucking ENGLISH) does not mean I should give up on my country

Proud of my Scottish heritage, no sympathy for a team representing the corrupt SFA (regardless who runs them.)

SFA imo are the worst cunts. They tried to destroy part of our Scottish heritage.

While the trannies are all cunts to a man and the SFA are undoubtedly a shower of corrupt bastards,I don't get why folk are actively willing the Scotland team to lose,especially against England. We take the piss out the filth for their Republic pish.

Used to love watching the Scotland games,as has been mentioned in this thread,though alll the shit from the SFA has killed any feeling I had towards our national team. I would never wish them to lose though.

Wouldn't grumble if the odd tartan trannie took a slap to the coupon though. Worst cunts.

That made my mind up I'm not supporting such a bunch of disrespectful cunts the English didn't boo Flower of Scotland so why do these arseholes have to shame our country?

Yes they did, not as much but some did. That was why I asked a few posts back if the sound had been turned down. Anyway does it matter that much? People do strange and stupid things at football matches.