McCoist throws Guidi out of press conference?

Broxi1872

I think he scralls in the Sunday Mail. Same group right enough, but that's where I remember him spewing shite when I used to read papers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did not Guidi used to write for the Rangers News? I seem to remember that.

That not Gary Ralston?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shouldn't he be allowed to spend his budget? Knew someone would manage to criticise McCoist on the back of it.

Pay attention to my first line squire, the fawning by some about Ally taking no shit etc is a myth. If it is for attacking our club, great. If it is for questioning McCoists need for more money to win one of the worst leagues in Europe then its a joke.

Want to hear the full story.

If Ally kicked him our for saying he would walk if Green stayed he's wrong to ban him. After all Ally would have been bagged and he and everyone else knows it.

If for a snide remark need to see what was said.

Whatever, Ally comes across as a smaller man tonight in my honest opinion.

WTF????

Seriously??

Drugs are bad for you.

If Ally kicked him our for saying he would walk if Green stayed he's wrong to ban him. After all Ally would have been bagged and he and everyone else knows it.

:lol:

I can see the patterns emerging nowadays.

Our dreadful bad luck has seen one of our players investigated first for a behaviour that is apparently common across all clubs.

New posters have a high probability of making posts which are far more critical than average of those at our Club.

However, can one draw conclusions?

On a completely separate and obviously unrelated note....

post-3433-0-01065800-1377189851_thumb.jp

I could give thousands of reasons why. You saying you don't a single clue as to why a cunt like that would be thrown out?

Definitely this. That slug has a go at The Rangers on a daily basis. This should just be the start, let's get the anti Rangers mob booted out. Next up Keevins please. .

We need to stick to this line of treatment for the gutter press. Its the only way to deal with their constant lies and jibes.

Oh yes we do.

THERE are only 128 banning days until Christmas – so who is going to be next to make a fool of themselves?

It doesn’t matter that Craig Levein betrayed the demands of high office by lowering his dignity and excluding journalists from the press conferences for Scotland’s friendly with Australia.

But it does matter that he and the others in the game who’ve suddenly gone in for exclusion orders have overlooked one precious piece of legislation.

It’s called Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights and it covers what it calls “The right to

freedom of expression and the freedom to hold opinions”.

Then again, they could always just do what Ally McCoist did last weekend and allow an element of humour to intrude into the business of personal opinion.

Three weeks ago in this column I pulled Ally up for a bit of historical revisionism in his statement criticising the SFA and the SPL for their handling of Rangers’ search for a league to play in.

Then I pitched up at Murray Park on the day before Rangers played Peterhead wondering whether a frosty or convivial welcome awaited me.

When the manager arrived he wished the press a good morning then turned slowly to me while saying: “And a particularly warm welcome to you, Hugh.”

As the laughter subsided, I told him I might go for a double header and get banned by Rangers as well as Celtic.

“You’d need to commit genocide to get barred out of here,” was his reply.

When the briefing was over Ally brought his seat over to mine and said: “You’ll always be welcome here, my friend.”

This was, I need to add, the morning I’d written a piece saying Celtic were wrong to ban me.

McCoist was revisiting the days when the press could be critical of someone and have their comments dealt with in an adult fashion. And he was poking fun at the Old Firm rivalry.

The story of his reaction will only enrage the bitter and twisted.

The rest of us will welcome a brief glimpse of sanity."

Dry your eyes.

Pay attention to my first line squire, the fawning by some about Ally taking no shit etc is a myth. If it is for attacking our club, great. If it is for questioning McCoists need for more money to win one of the worst leagues in Europe then its a joke.

He doesn't need the money to win the league he needs it to build a squad, you can't on one hand complain about the shite football then complain about him spending his budget on new players...or can you?

He doesn't need the money to win the league he needs it to build a squad, you can't on one hand complain about the shite football then complain about him spending his budget on new players...or can you?

I firmly believe the addition of more players is to have a right good go at the Scottish Cup. The next trophy will be a momentus moment for Rangers and there is no point in waiting any longer.

Ally Mccoist knows this.