Call me paranoid...but here is how Ian Black case will play out.

theiconicman

Ian Black is the ONLY case apparently that the SFA has had sufficient evidence to prosecute, despite it being widely known throughout the game that it happens.

Let me suggest how this will go.

Ian Black will be subject to a very public, very humiliating case, with as much innuendo of match fixing and by extension Rangers being dragged into it.

Following this case, and Ian Black being found guilty, the SFA will 'relent' and change the rules.

Watch this space.

Ian Black is the ONLY case apparently that the SFA has had sufficient evidence to prosecute, despite it being widely known throughout the game that it happens.

Ian Black will be subject to a very public, very humiliating case, with as much innuendo of match fixing and by extension Rangers being dragged into it.

Following this case, and Ian Black being found guilty, the SFA will 'relent' and change the rules.

Watch this space.

I was thinking this maself mate.

They'll trash his reputation, drag our name through the mud then give him a slap on the wrist, which will allow them to ignore all other blatant cases.

Watch this space.

I said in another thread that the SFA have chosen this fight with us carefully and have maybe been waiting for a situation like this to stick it right up us!

I actually prefer to listen to all the people, and there are many of them that are saying Black is being scapegoated.

Fuck the SFA.

This is nothing more than another attempt by the authorities to stick the boot into Rangers. Purely fuelled by hatred for anything Rangers.

TBH I don't have a problem with Black having a bet but the idiot knows it goes against the rules and should have been more careful, when you play at a big club there is always gonna be some cunt who has an axe to grind.

Nothing to do with being at a big club, any other club and this wouldn't have happened.

It's because he is a Rangers player, nothing more nothing less.

Nothing to do with being at a big club, any other club and this wouldn't have happened.

It's because he is a Rangers player, nothing more nothing less.

I think it's all to do with some Rangers hater presenting them the evidence. I believe if the same evidence was presented against another non-Rangers player then I'm sure they couldn't ignore it.

I think it's all to do with some Rangers hater presenting them the evidence. I believe if the same evidence was presented against another non-Rangers player then I'm sure they couldn't ignore it.

That disgraced corrupt cabal have rules for us and rules for everyone else. They have made their hatred towards Rangers abundantly clear and I believe if this was a player of any other team, it would have been swept under the rug.

I actually think his lawyers may have a field day with this. There was a post last night of an Ayr player who was both betting and being sectarian. That is now out in the public domain. Lets see how it plays out. As an aside, ever since that fool Regan has entered our game, forget his shambles ith us, anything he has done, actually has he done anything positive?

I'll put my tin hat on and buck the trend. If it is proved Black bet against Rangers while a Rangers player he will deserve everything he gets. I think there a lot of people in the game saying players bet but I have not seen another quote of anyone betting against their own team. This is a red line for me.

I think the rules need to be relaxed, I can't understand why someone playing inn Scotland can't bet on an EPL game for example.

you realise that whyte's lawyers asked for the fine and rangers havent countered this claim from the SFA

Rangers allegedly asking to be fined doesn't convince me. I suspect an argument was put forward to the effect that Rangers said via a lawyer that a fine would be preferable to banning or expulsion for a number of reasons which wouldn't just benefit Rangers, but the game in general. The SFA claim strikes me as a convenient misrepresentation of a more plausible reality.

you realise that whyte's lawyers asked for the fine and rangers havent countered this claim from the SFA

Rangers haven't responded publicly on that no. Likely in my opinion that there is more to it than the SFA are claiming and based on evidence to date they do select against Rangers (an endless list) and they do target The Club, the players and the support! Believe them if you like - I will continue to doubt everything Rhegan says or does - corrupt little arsehole that he is!