Do you have to have a season ticket to be a true bear?

Skyson1872

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit that's me usurped :(

Inigo you've just overtaken me on posts as well :p20:

What a day, what a day

Haha. And you gave me a rep as well. You bent over very willingly, my friend....

ass_552a7e_747866.jpg

P.S. Please don't take my rep away! :(

Never, ever owned a season ticket in my life. Attended games when you didn't need one and I probably couldn't have afforded one. Travelled all over Scotland to see Rangers - bus, car, train. Emigrated as a young(ish) man and still watch games from overseas and make games when I'm in Scotland.

You can have the rep you scamp. But please stop posting pictures of yourself after your 'Gay Elvis' get togethers!

Haha. Busted. :blush: Get my sexual thrills in Pamplona next time, likely to be less painful.

We can all support from a far, but season ticket holders put their money in year in year out. Only season ticket holders are the true fans, if you love your club enough buy a season book, you live abroad then let the club rent it out for you and tell them to keep the profit. The club needs your money more than ever, saying your a fan just is not enough,

We can all support from a far, but season ticket holders put their money in year in year out. Only season ticket holders are the true fans, if you love your club enough buy a season book, you live abroad then let the club rent it out for you and tell them to keep the profit. The club needs your money more than ever, saying your a fan just is not enough,

One of the most ardent fans I've ever met in my life was very proud of having his season book, renewed year after year.

But he was tight bastard and it was wean's one he had.

It's all relative really....you can have some of the most passionate and knowledgable rangers fans are not season ticket holders due to finance, location etc but likewise there are many who are in a position to attend games that choose not to for other reasons....there is no right or wrong but as I mentioned yesterday in a thread the advent of illegal streaming has made some fans lazy in terms of attending games which I don't agree with!

Girl_-_Yawning.jpg

This world is full of crashing bores.

Girl_-_Yawning.jpg

This world is full of crashing bores.

:lol: the irony....I'm boring for making a point but your the man for following me around and trying to belittle that point without providing any counter argument? Must try harder sweetheart now away and find another sad wee gif and shout your carer to take you out a walk or something!