Miller Time III - The Return of the Ken

WadeWilson

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see any point in signing Kenny Miller. He'll be 34 by the time he gets here (assuming January or next season) and we certainly don't need him to get us promoted back to the top-tier. We have Little & Jig who scored 50+ goals between them last season and Nicky Clark who scored 40+ himself for Queen of the South. Then of course we have Daly who brings the experience we supposedly need. It'd just be a pointless signing and a complete waste of money. No thanks.

Miller would be an unneeded luxury right now. Score a few goals to help us back to the championship and be gone next season.

If Ally reckons we need 4 proven strikers to compete in this division then what about just going with Little, Clark, Daly and having McCulloch as the back up.

Hope Ally is just playing the politician with this one.

I like Kenny as a player but surely 2 signing on fees is enough already !

Money talks

Lets just hope we don't go overboard trying to get him

Would defo impove the team IMO and Nicky Clark would improve working with miller

Fuck paying a fee for Miller look at the players we have got for free Law, Daly, Mohsni, Clark, Peralta, Bell I'd be devastated if we then forked out a fee for a has been Iike Miller if we need another striker there must be a decent SFL player we could snap up in Jan for a small fee or even a bosman still unsigned.

Fuck paying a fee for Miller look at the players we have got for free Law, Daly, Mohsni, Clark, Peralta, Bell I'd be devastated if we then forked out a fee for a has been Iike Miller if we need another striker there must be a decent SFL player we could snap up in Jan for a small fee or even a bosman still unsigned.

Ally obviously wants him

Could have had Boyd for a song as well.......

Say what you want about Boyd but he can score simple as that and that's what it's all about

Ally obviously wants him

Say what you want about Boyd but he can score simple as that and that's what it's all about

I would go with what we have until Jan then see where we are, I'm actually looking forward to the window closing not just so we don't get a offer in for Wallace or Macleod but so Ally can't get anymore unnecessary players

I would go with what we have until Jan then see where we are, I'm actually looking forward to the window closing not just so we don't get a offer in for Wallace or Macleod but so Ally can't get anymore unnecessary players

Want a CB in before the window closes, can't keep asking jig to fill in there

Want a CB in before the window closes, can't keep asking jig to fill in there

Once we have Mohsni available I would pair him with either Faure or Cribari perhaps Pandza if we can sell somebody but I still think we should be cautious about getting too many players in with things the way they are right now.

I was 100% against Miller.

But after watching how good he was against England the other night, has shown me he still has it. If we do sign him, we have a genuine chance at the Scottish cup. Would be great to win it in thus league. Just a pity we wouldn't get a European place if we did win it.

The Euro place would be put to the test. KM coming in on Jan and us still in the SC in the new year would be a good start.

Ally obviously wants him

fuck Boyd, fuck Miller. Nicky Clark scored 44 last year. Time to move on from this pish, fucking sick of the site of Miller. Lets just move on from this pish.

You can stick your kenny miller up your arse

he has had his time with us no real value in spending money on a player that has no sell on value. ok he will score goal and could possibly be an asset to the younger players but we have some old heads here already that should be doing that job. so goals apart can we afford to waste this money. not for me.

the ceo should be telling mccoist he has too many already

the signing of miller

is a sacking offence for both the manager and ceo

This