Rangers 1:3 hibs

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a bounce match, no pressure from any crowd and all about fitness. The Newcastle game was friendly, we got a food result but did we get carried away with that?! Let's get a reality check.

some did on here which was as equally stupid as people getting worked up over a bounce game

We have new boys coming in all over the field and they will need time to Gel, okay we lost, time to grow some balls and get over it.

The talent we have for this level is outstanding and it will get better and better, I have nothing but confidence for this season and a few games under the belt with our full team we will rock on and the confidence will be huge!

Then we can push for the cup(s), until then let the boys play together and find out how they all move as one.

I don't buy the results meaningless

Ok you have no need to get down about it but I want to see Rangers win at every level

When we beat a team 6-0 and one of the youngsters gets a hat trick you's are all wanking over it then if we get beat then it doesn't matter?

Just like seeing us whenever we play whatever the level but still won't lose sleep over this

As I said to you before there seems to be a acceptance almost of us being a lower league team, friendly or not we shouldn't just shrug off it as "oh well it was just a friendly" we never used to accept any loss friendly or the Champs league......

You have to wonder about some people's agenda on this thread. Some of them are fucking desperate to see us lose, just so they can say " I told you so" Ally to go ... Honestly, the old saying, who needs enemies when you got supporters like ours, fucking sicking.

You have to wonder about some people's agenda on this thread. Some of them are fucking desperate to see us lose, just so they can say " I told you so" Ally to go ... Honestly, the old saying, who needs enemies when you got supporters like ours, fucking sicking.

No-one's said Ally go ...

Was he even taking charge of the team? looked like he was watching from the balcony at the training ground

Obviously we'd have all preferred that we won but it was a bounce game in order to get the trialists and youngsters match sharpness up. No need to be concerned.

A) FFS sake man, I am pure fecking raging, a fecking game against the hibs and we lost! FFS get real man, second div team giving it large with a new squad and losing? do you even support our club man? like me and my da and the unborn fetus ma bird gonna drop supported the club through the years and had seats in the toilets to watch the bears man........DO YOU NAE UNDERSTAND?

C) Or does it f*cking matter for a run out?

For 100 pounds, what's the answer after the 50 - 50, A or C?

Some people are exaggerating beyond belief ... I've not seen one post from anyone raging .... some folk a bit disappointed sure ...

Only on Rangers Media would you be made to feel wronged for being upset at getting beat - friendly or not.

Most normal people don't give a rats ars3 if we won or lost, they are thinking "we have to do over the SPFLFAPLT2L1" new league teams.

It really does not matter.

Most normal people don't give a rats ars3 if we won or lost, they are thinking "we have to do over the SPFLFAPLT2L1" new league teams.

It really does not matter.

Disagree this game was a match for players to improve sharpness and fitness and in many ways to make a point so IMO it did matter.

I must be abnormal then cos I still want us to win friendlies

So do I. I'm kinda glad this was a loss though, that's twice we've played teams above us and got shit results.

The players will learn more from this, so when it does matter, we don't tske our foot off the gas. We all remember dundee hibs and Inverness. Let's hope we have learned a vital lesson tonight.