Andy Walker - starting malicious rumours

mitre_mouldmaster

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, how did I boost the ratings? Would quite like to have that one explained.

Secondly, why is it okay to get offended by Jim Spence on one media source, but then hounded for complaining about another presenter on another rival station.

The fact is that there are so many media sources disseminating hearsay and opinions, all to the detriment of our club, that it effects the brand.

Just like all the miss truths last year had us as crooks and criminals in everyone's mind, months before a decision was ever made on our case.

Listening to the show boosts the ratings - and then you publicise it - now I am going to listen myself in Oder to be mortally offended and that further boosts the ratings based on the fact you listened!

Good job!

Listening to the show boosts the ratings - and then you publicise it - now I am going to listen myself in Oder to be mortally offended and that further boosts the ratings based on the fact you listened!

Good job!

Can you explain to me the technical mechanism of how listening to a radio show on a passive FM device can possibly provide feedback to anyone that another person is listening? You dont actually believe that when I tuned in, a little counter went up ona computer screen somewhere to indicate another listener had tuned in, do you?

I take it you also agree that the complaints that people made to Jim Spence's comments were also completely out of order? Afterall they were broadcast on a BBC radio programme, and should Rangers fans not already know that the BBC like to offend us?

If you agree with peoples stance on Jim Spence, can yuo explain why the Andy Walker situation is so different?

Can you explain to me the technical mechanism of how listening to a radio show on a passive FM device can possibly provide feedback to anyone that another person is listening? You dont actually believe that when I tuned in, a little counter went up ona computer screen somewhere to indicate another listener had tuned in, do you?

I take it you also agree that the complaints that people made to Jim Spence's comments were also completely out of order? Afterall they were broadcast on a BBC radio programme, and should Rangers fans not already know that the BBC like to offend us?

If you agree with peoples stance on Jim Spence, can yuo explain why the Andy Walker situation is so different?

I guess I don't get as easily offended as you - nor winge as much - Ffs we are all so mortally offended these days - we used to have a wee sing 'no one likes us - we don't care ' but some seem to care to much and to the nth degree! Toughen up - it will get much worse as we get closer to the top!

I guess I don't get as easily offended as you - nor winge as much - Ffs we are all so mortally offended these days - we used to have a wee sing 'no one likes us - we don't care ' but some seem to care to much and to the nth degree! Toughen up - it will get much worse as we get closer to the top!

Of course we should care. The 'we dont care' attitude allowed our club to be toxified last year to such a degree that we were held to be guilty before a verdict had even been released.

I dont see how my post is not a valid subject for the Bears Den, and so I dont know why people are having a go at me for posting it. You seem to be having a go at me because you are offended that im offended and I should not post about being offended. Could end up in quite a loop.

Im not calling for us to march onto Radio Clyde, or even to bombard the complaints line. I do reserve the right to vent on a forum a little at someone who makes up fantasy scenarios to the detriment of our club.

Dunno why anybody listens to that pish anyway

I don't, thus I'm not calling them to complain.

That's the equivalent of giving a Selik fans' site some 'hits'.

Better yet, make a list of their sponsors (advertisers) and call or write to same (OK, it takes some time but it's worth the effort) and explain why you, your family, friends and work colleagues will in NO way (heavy emphasis on the NO part) be using their products or services and that you and they will be passing it on through word of mouth that they should also under NO circumstances (that word again) use same - thanks to their links with the bigoted and sectarian-linked radio station, Clyde, they choose to advertise with.

Business people hate the word 'NO' - it means less money coming through the door in sales.

Get the subliminal message out there. "Use Radio Clyde and you will lose our custom."

Andy Walker is a wee dick. Always has been. Gordon Smith wanted to lamp him.

Tonight's first caller is a Tim who wants to talk about.... bear in mind they have a wee game on tonight... Yup, he wants to talk about Ian Black. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is entertainment. That mob truly are beyond all hope. He's now talking about Mo Johnston and accusing McAvennie of nearly signing for us!

never listened to the funt. I used to hate his co-commentaries on Sky, luckily I was in the pub watching so didn't too much. I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to listen to him anymore than need be, but folks that have heard him should complain bitterly. Why do these creeps think they're the only ones that can complain?

The guy is a moron, with a monotonic tone that puts me to sleep. How he has a carved out a media career I will never know, my front door has more charisma. I have to say, BT Sport have done well not to employ this dullard and I actually think McCallister is refreshingly unbiased.

"On SSB on the way home from work stating that he believes Rangers didn't sack Black because they were terrified of the repercussions when he reports all the other rangers players and management who were betting.

Not sure if he said it, but heavily hinted about them betting against Rangers."

Some may say, apparently, according to sources, this bloke I meant in the pub thinks........

This bloke on this side of the computer typing these comments (yes me!) can catagorically state I give no credence to his "words of wisdom" or his "informed" hunches (how can a hunch/hint be informed or stated, insinuation surely?). Cough up hard facts or get off the radio with your slanderous implications yah wee slekit fecker.

The guy is a moron, with a monotonic tone that puts me to sleep. How he has a carved out a media career I will never know, my front door has more charisma. I have to say, BT Sport have done well not to employ this dullard and I actually think McCallister is refreshingly unbiased.

I had the morons at my door yesterday

Two young clean cut American lads

I told them to fuck off cos I'm a proddy