Rangers Fan Attack in Thailand

Rupret

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how the word "sectarian" never appears in these articles

It would have had it been the other way about

Other way about? So if two Scotsmen had done this to an Irishman, they would have ran with the Sectarian aspect?

This lad has been hurt and all you give a shit about is scoring sectarian points!

I'm not surprised to be honest the media in this country have been stoking the fires of Hatred against our club and wont be happy till these attack are a regular occurrence.

I used to think the Celtic fans were oppressed but I am getting a tad sick of our own fans doing it on a number of subjects.

A bear is pole axed by two Irishmen abroad and you are crying foul play by the UK media?

UVF attack on peacekeepers.

No matter where these O'Irish go, they bring nothing but trouble and shame. The famine is over, why don't they go home?

I wish to fuck it would come back and every last one croaked! Must get the work finished on that deadly taig targetting virus.

Other way about? So if two Scotsmen had done this to an Irishman, they would have ran with the Sectarian aspect?

This lad has been hurt and all you give a shit about is scoring sectarian points!

So when did you have the monopoly on compassion? Sorry, but prevention is better than cure. Sectarianism is the cause, so until the root cause, the henious taig cancer is neutered, then such attacks will continue. Who knows, it could be you next, or do you hide the fact that you are a Bear. Not showing, not speaking when you know or even think that there might be scum about?

So when did you have the monopoly on compassion? Sorry, but prevention is better than cure. Sectarianism is the cause, so until the root cause, the henious taig cancer is neutered, then such attacks will continue. Who knows, it could be you next, or do you hide the fact that you are a Bear. Not showing, not speaking when you know or even think that there might be scum about?

Prevention of what? I do not hold the monopoly on compassion, no, but I have been in a foreign land where a possible attack was felt by fellow bears. In Greece, I was thankful for local knowledge from a fellow RAF friend, who had left and married a Greek woman. We were told to leave the train a step before, which we did, only to find fellow bears jumped and knifed on the main stop.

The hatred towards Rangers fans is not a monopoly of Ireland or Celtic, it is because we are a great football club with fantastic tradition. That is how I want to remember Rangers - a club that holds hatred Worldwide, due to our ability to play football and win.

Prevention of what? I do not hold the monopoly on compassion, no, but I have been in a foreign land where a possible attack was felt by fellow bears. In Greece, I was thankful for local knowledge from a fellow RAF friend, who had left and married a Greek woman. We were told to leave the train a step before, which we did, only to find fellow bears jumped and knifed on the main stop.

The hatred towards Rangers fans is not a monopoly of Ireland or Celtic, it is because we are a great football club with fantastic tradition. That is how I want to remember Rangers - a club that holds hatred Worldwide, due to our ability to play football and win.

I've read some utter pish on here but that wins a gold medal. You've actually got no idea what you're trying to say and have come out with some absolute shite.

Jesus wept! Sectarian end of! Pikey taig bastards should be sterilised at birth and their church of the anti Christ proscribed as a terrorist organisation guilty of crimes against humanity!

Whilst we are great we are not Man Utd, so I don't think it will be for football. Keep your head in the sand, our media needs you!

Club thats hated worldwide? get yerself tay fuck ya nugget.