Accounts out this morning

Err the accounts (backed up bythe auditors) have a going concern statement in the acounts - basically that means we aint going bust - also NOTHING in the commentary that suggests any significant issues going forward - in fact the accounts are kinda upbeat. Income will go up, costs will be reduced - we will be (my opinion only) close to breakeven if not slightly above. There is cash to cover operational needs (cash flow tends to be what kills of company's) - I doubt Boss (or anyone else can tell you much different from what is in the account commentary). It's a OK first set of results with a reasonable looking future.

Firstly, we are not goign bust anytime soon.

We should make it through the year okay, but I dont think we will be close to breaking even.

We have a £14m operational hole to fill. We have £10m in the bank for the comng year, bringing that down to about £4m over last year to find. This can either be achieved through cost cutting, or through increased revenue, or both.

Say we plug this £4m gap, and add a further £4m through increased revenue, it will still leave us with a hole of £6m to plug in the 2014-2015 season.

Im sure we will be able to get further funding to fill this gap, but I would much prefer to have cut costs now and have us running on an even keel when we got back to the top division.

In his and Blackredemptions world McCoist represents perfect value for money and doesn't ever need replaced ever regardless

If he takes the wage cut I bet them two are actually gutted he's losing money every week

So, to sum up... I pyooooooor love Super Ally... and I am a Celtic fan?

Retard. :lol:

We should make it through the year okay, but I dont think we will be close to breaking even.

We have a £14m operational hole to fill. We have £10m in the bank for the comng year, bringing that down to about £4m over last year to find. This can either be achieved through cost cutting, or through increased revenue, or both.

Say we plug this £4m gap, and add a further £4m through increased revenue, it will still leave us with a hole of £6m to plug in the 2014-2015 season.

Im sure we will be able to get further funding to fill this gap, but I would much prefer to have cut costs now and have us running on an even keel when we got back to the top division.

sorry a bit lost here are we £14m down with £20m of the plus coloumn basically made up money which cannot be used to pay bills etc ?

In terms of cold hard cash are the costs matching the revenue? If not how much in monetary terms are we up/down before we breakeven?

Behave triple rid beelin ++ bollox. :cgreen::000000082:

Alright so if we can just stand back from the inevitable Ally bashing (yes today it is Ally bashing when he is getting sole blame for high staff wages) The accounts are not great but they never were going to be great they do not seem to be anywhere near as bad as we were told by those who should have known better, if we can reduce wages by the directors and coching staff all taking bonus and or wage cuts and realise that we certainly do not need any more players until next summer and any signings must be funded by player sales until we get back to the top flight, we will be doing ok, not great but ok. All in all it looks as positive as could be expected for a Champions League Club having to play in a Amature League.

sorry a bit lost here are we £14m down with £20m of the plus coloumn basically made up money which cannot be used to pay bills etc ?

In terms of cold hard cash are the costs matching the revenue? If not how much in monetary terms are we up/down before we breakeven?

We have an operating loss of c£14m. It means that it cost (Minus the one off payments) £14m more than we brought in (minus the IPO and negative goodwill adjustment) last year.

I.e. We need to either find another £14m in annual revenue, or cut costs by £14m, or somewhere inbetween so that we can break even.

I think the accounts are much as expected - the stock market is a good barometer of the results in that the price hasn't moved and there have been no sales/purchases of any note.

This is also backed up by posters largely ignoring the figures and resorting to bitching and slagging each other off.

Happy days

His wages structure is vile. I can't be arsed looking back at the exact wording. However I'm sure you get my drift?

I agree, the way you worded it can come across as a criticism of the man though.

What needs to be remembered here is thatvit was either David Murray who sanctioned it before he left, or more llikely it was the man who thought it was OK to give Whittaker 25k/week that gave him it. 15k a week doesn't look so vile when put against the wages the players were getting.

Was Jig not on 15k a week? I don't see anyone calling that vile.

It didn't take long for this thread to turn into a train-wreck of abuse against or own.

You would think we have enough enemies to fight without resorting to that shite but each to their own, I guess.

Did you not just call another fan a retard? Don't play the victim. You are right in what you're saying though, I'll give you that.