Celtic shareholders want UEFA to probe SFA over Rangers punishment

rangersxfc

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't happen as Liewell and Rhegan don't want a light shone on their attempts at blackmail, illegal punishments and dealings to hamper us, so the Scum can have an easy access to the Champions League finance's several seasons.

I only wish we were half as active in looking into their business and exposing their wrongdoing.

They must be chuckling they can kick us repeatedly and we don't kick back.

They will have pulled all sorts of strokes knowing the will get away with it as we don't scrutinize them.

I don't want to bother with them either but we are in a war and so far we are taking a baseball bat to a gunfight.

I only wish we were half as active in looking into their business and exposing their wrongdoing.

They must be chuckling they can kick us repeatedly and we don't kick back.

They will have pulled all sorts of strokes knowing the will get away with it as we don't scrutinize them.

I don't want to bother with them either but we are in a war and so far we are taking a baseball bat to a gunfight.

Only VB seem to want to kick back and even they seem restrained.

Fucking unreal! I almost hope UEFA do investigate as we know A we are the same Rangers since 1872 and have done nothing wrong here at all and B that if the bheasts board dont want this then they obviously have something to hide, investigate away UEFA it will only hurt them more :D

:lol: they really are a disturbed and obsessed lot....they are in the champions league and yet all they care about is a "new club" playing in the 3rd tier who got "back in"....:lol: They really need to make a decision on that one!

I would welcome an investigation....show them up to the rest of Europe what they are all about and hopefully unearth some dirty secrets the SFA and liewell have tried to bury!

Uefa must just be sick of it though....they probably get more letters and emails from obsessed Tims talking about us than anything else!

Maybe Timmy is right and Uefa should get involved in Scottish football?

Lets start off with......

The Juninho EBT (Not declared to spl/sfa which is illegal)

Celtic players/staff use of tax avoidance film and image right companies.

The blatant inTIMidation of Referees that forced them to go on strike.

GCC selling them land for 1p.

Terrorist songs sung at every home/away game by them.

Hiring not one, not two but three child molesters.

The old Celtic football and athletic clubs use of charitable status to dodge income tax.

There obsession actually has no boundary - we are evn on the agenda at their AGM!

For a club that's meant to have its sights on the CL last 16 that is pretty incredible.

Lawell must be bricking it though as if the resolution is passed and if any investigation is carried out, no doubt it will unearth some of the shady deals, etc that the SFA attempted to force upon us in respect of acceptiung title stripping, etc.

I actually hope they pass this resolution 1) to show the world their own obsession and 2) to have this whole scenario come back to bite them very badly

Are they so scared of us being back at the top they will try every dirty trick in the book to try and get rid of us or hold us back !!!!

We are not scared of any investigation bring it on.

If they want to fight dirty they need to be careful as there cupboards are full of skeletons!!!!!

Plus questions need to be asked about the SFA and Liewell!!