Celtic shareholders want UEFA to probe SFA over Rangers punishment

rangersxfc

Why are some of our fans here applauding cellic and making excuses for them ?

Unbelievable after the events of the past few years. Cellic will only do what suits their agenda, nothing to do with our or any other clubs wellbeing. They proved this when Liewell blackmailed the other SPL clubs, in their attempt at destroying us. You think they want us back competing with them for the European spots ?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd believe that. Lawwell isn't daft, he knows that us being out of the league meant a loss of about 7 million a year for them, he knew that and wanted us to stay in the league, but obviously had to bend for the retarded fans who buy the season tickets, customer is king and all that jazz.

No backbone. Sly and sleekit to the core.

"However, far more serious, and the main thrust of this resolution is the granting by the SFA of a license to participate in European Competition in 2011, to a club who prime facie did not qualify specifically under the non-payment of social tax requirements identified in the FFP 2010, still outstanding to date, a decision that had a direct financial impact on our CFC Plc’s financial well being."

This was taken from a deep dark cesspit on the web. It would appear they're claiming we done Septic out of millions in 2011 via us playing in Europe.

"However, far more serious, and the main thrust of this resolution is the granting by the SFA of a license to participate in European Competition in 2011, to a club who prime facie did not qualify specifically under the non-payment of social tax requirements identified in the FFP 2010, still outstanding to date, a decision that had a direct financial impact on our CFC Plc’s financial well being."

This was taken from a deep dark cesspit on the web. It would appear they're claiming we done Septic out of millions in 2011 via us playing in Europe.

What I cannot work out is we were not guilty of not paying taxes then were we? Only when whyte came on board

As a fellow poster accurately said, the whole dynamic in Scottish football changed whenever John Reid joined IRAceltic and Lennon became Manager. I'm firmly of the belief that Rangers were the targets and victims of a calculated and sustained attack planned and instigated from within the walls of Porkhead.

I also believe that Reid called upon all his resources and experience gained whilst serving as a British politician and used them to try and kill off Rangers fc, and of course ensuring that the timing of these attacks were carried out with expert precision.

Think about it, he has friends and contacts in high places as have IRAceltic. For example, HMRC?, top Bankers (Dermot Desmond himself ), Catholic Church, politicians, a multitude of republican associates, media corporations ( including some of which Desmond is a major stakeholder ), the SPL and SFA ( Doncaster and that other prick ), police force, Lawyers, the list goes on and on.

Their sole aim was maximum financial and irreversible damage to Rangers FC and all it stood for and hopefully even the cessation of the club all together. As already mentioned, with Rangers out of the way IRAceltic will have a guaranteed title each year and the lions share of all monies available. Their co conspirators will also achieve and gain what they set out to get.

Reckon all Rangers fans should pull together get legal advice and challenge these Feckers all the way, Then we can get all the answers as too how much input Liewell n his gang had in the penalties Rangers received from Sfa. We could then go back a bit further and see how much Damage that old Prick Reid inflicted on Rangers as a club during his tenure at Porkhead. Scummy Bastards the lot of them. Watp :pipe:

As a fellow poster accurately said, the whole dynamic in Scottish football changed whenever John Reid joined IRAceltic and Lennon became Manager. I'm firmly of the belief that Rangers were the targets and victims of a calculated and sustained attack planned and instigated from within the walls of Porkhead.

I also believe that Reid called upon all his resources and experience gained whilst serving as a British politician and used them to try and kill off Rangers fc, and of course ensuring that the timing of these attacks were carried out with expert precision.

Think about it, he has friends and contacts in high places as have IRAceltic. For example, HMRC?, top Bankers (Dermot Desmond himself ), Catholic Church, politicians, a multitude of republican associates, media corporations ( including some of which Desmond is a major stakeholder ), the SPL and SFA ( Doncaster and that other prick ), police force, Lawyers, the list goes on and on.

Their sole aim was maximum financial and irreversible damage to Rangers FC and all it stood for and hopefully even the cessation of the club all together. As already mentioned, with Rangers out of the way IRAceltic will have a guaranteed title each year and the lions share of all monies available. Their co conspirators will also achieve and gain what they set out to get.

Don't get too paranoid the CIA are still good bears and will always be on our side if anything escalates.

A free gift of 4 years Champions league money is quite a windfall

In just a few short years, Rangers will be back at the pinnacle again, celtc will be 2nd fiddle in Scotland. Despite everything that's happened and with all the problems still ongoing, this is in progress.

As shit as things have been for us, it's going to be devastating for them when we return, it's a nice thought so it is.

We survived, we are climbing and strengthening, we are still the biggest club in the country. There's no stopping it. I await the absolute meltdown they'll have when they realise the fun is over

We could say we didn't play in Europe in 2011 - I wouldn't class our performances against Malmo and Maribor as "playing".

Did you hear the one of clyde last night who began by saying I don't want to talk about Rangers but spent the next 10 minutes doing nothing but ... even the tim in the chair had to make the point to him at the end thanks for not talking about Rangers :7325:

Yeah. He wasn't the first one to talk about it being Radio Ranger that night either. The irony that they were missing was that the vast majority of the calls about Rangers were by mhanks, including those who made the Radio Rangers complaint only to then talk about Rangers.

Don`t` think they do Mate, they know if there is an investigation Lawell will come under scrutiny.

I`m pretty sure they don`t want that.

This was my first thought.