Ramsdens Cup Final

kplfishtank

Ah, I was hoping and expecting this to be at Easter Road. I think I may even try to get a ticket for this one, but I'll have to wait to see what the price is and whether the government have managed to kill me off. Listen to Eugenic me! :pipe:

Well bearing in mind the game has gone to Easter road .I honestly think this was payback for Petrie in the Summer . Hibs and Sfa will rip the fuck out of us with sky high prices. Bearing in mind the tie will now be a sell out. Over 20,000 Rangers fans wont be able to get a ticket .

Think we need to get real, it is the Ramsden's cup not the CL final. Easter Rd is a sensible choice.

And? Fans not turning up because its the Ramsdens cup final and not a CL final can fuck right off.

If we can take 25k to Hampden for a cup final we should be able to take 25k easy to ANY final.

Guess will be 13k Rangers, Raith 5k, 2.5k Fat cats etc. £22 a ticket.

wonder what the ticket prices will be for this , taking into account last years final tickets cost fans £15

if they try to rip off our fans someone else can have mine as i wont be paying them

at most tickets should be £20

i hoping it will be £25 then i can have yours :party: