Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

52 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Got it delivered today mate,never played #2 and only a wee bit of Infinite.

Forgot how good the first one was.

One of the best openings to a game ever mate.

setting splicers on fire,then using electro shock on them as they jump into the water never gets old lol.

4 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Got it delivered today mate,never played #2 and only a wee bit of Infinite.

Forgot how good the first one was.

This game is a must for the FPS fan, although be warned that it contains one of the most graphic and harrowing kill scenes in gaming history.

4 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Who are you our fucking granny? We're no 5 mate, you don't need to warn us about graphic content!

No need to get annoyed, I only passed comment on what I personally think is one of the most graphic kill scenes in a video game that I have ever seen.

I am not on here suggesting that anyone over the age restriction for the game (18) should not play it.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

No need to get annoyed, I only passed comment on what I personally think is one of the most graphic kill scenes in a video game that I have ever seen.

I am not on here suggesting that anyone over the age restriction for the game (18) should not play it.

I'm just busting your chops mate :D 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

You have some god awful taste mate. :lol: 

That's an eye soar. Yer no in a call centre.

I'm not saying it's the nicest desk ever.  It's well made, it's large, it wont fall apart after 6 months either.  It's certainly a bargain.  The guy has 7 desks so I can take my pick.

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You lot put me off buying the desk for a few pages back.  I'm so fucking glad you did.  Seen this one below for £20 and I'm going to get it in an hour or two.  What a bargain.

$_86.jpg

If i had the space/money i'd get:

fredde-workstation-black__0416652_pe5739

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Jakes Pal said:

This game is a must for the FPS fan, although be warned that it contains one of the most graphic and harrowing kill scenes in gaming history.

Ha ha was it manhunt where you could suffocate cunts with a carrier bag 

I picked up the desk and it's a cracker.  A large office desk and the guy even gave me an office chair for free.  His business has went bankrupt and he's just punting all his stuff.  The chair alone was worth £20 and I could sell this desk on for £40. 

If you're looking for a desk give him a call.  Here's his Gumtree ad: https://www.gumtree.com/p/desks/7-large-office-desks-for-sale/1189164541

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I picked up the desk and it's a cracker.  A large office desk and the guy even gave me an office chair for free.  His business has went bankrupt and he's just punting all his stuff.  The chair alone was worth £20 and I could sell this desk on for £40. 

If you're looking for a desk give him a call.  Here's his Gumtree ad: https://www.gumtree.com/p/desks/7-large-office-desks-for-sale/1189164541

Ffs.

It's like bargain hunt housing scheme style