*****The Official Rangers v Dunfermline Match Thread*****

wearethepeople1

good win considering the way the game was panning out. Dunfermline definitely look at a step above the other sides in League 1. roll on Saturday for another shot at Airdrie. WATP! :D

Agree there,bud.

You can see they are a JJ team.Hate him or hate him(I'm not offering another option!),but he knows how to organise a team.

Anyone who has a straight forecast with them coming second can collect now,as far as I'm concerned.

A good win. Difficult playing conditions but some players can do better.

Working the night mate, just in how did they do, can you gi me a quick run down on them, 3-1 though do me who were the targets of the shite tackles, recon from what i've read there were some bad one's, did we give any back, we've got enough in us surely to give it back in the bucket load, was Blackie the only yellow.

relieved to get through 90 minutes without any more injuries, delighted with 3 points

Andy little was injured and Jig might well be as well? As well as the rest of the team that got knocked about.

They played really well taking the poop they did!

First half was slow and second half looked to be heading the same way.

But 3 - 1 will do. I knew they would get that goal in and play some dirty tactics, but we made it. Thankfully Jigs penalty set the wheels in motion :)

Little is lying in the hospital tonight, not to mention what knocks will flare up over night for the others. Jigs head in particular. But at least our 100% record is intact. I'm looking for better refereeing in the next games. I feel it might be time for Ally to openly criticise the refs we've had lately. Seems to work for the scum.

Aye I know that was what I meant I had said earlier on the thread we would be lucky to survive the hatchet men from fife so I was relieved there was no more second half injuries

Another pretty uninspired display tonight! The big positive being that we got the result whilst not playing well however against better opposition we will get turned over playing like that....we litelary had no creativity in the final third and if we didn't get the penalty (was it a pen???) I don't think we would have scored! We are so predictable that now teams have seen us play they have adapted and unless we get the early goal we are effectively relying on a mistake to get us a goal!

I take it ally will be looking for a postponement on Saturday with little and foster unavailable? All joking aside hopefully the two lads are ok....littles looked a bad one! Ref was a joke!

From the bbc

Rangers go 14 points clear at the top of League One with a victory over Dunfermline Athletic, tipped to be their closest challengers for the title. The Pars, who were reduced to 10 men when Jordan Moore was sent off, stay third, behind Ayr United on goal difference. There were 43,082 at Ibrox tonight - more than at many Champions League games around Europe.

Final part is great reading

One of ours' must have infiltrated the bastards.

From the bbc

Rangers go 14 points clear at the top of League One with a victory over Dunfermline Athletic, tipped to be their closest challengers for the title. The Pars, who were reduced to 10 men when Jordan Moore was sent off, stay third, behind Ayr United on goal difference. There were 43,082 at Ibrox tonight - more than at many Champions League games around Europe.

Final part is great reading

That's an unusual but welcome add on to a BBC report. Positive Gers stories on the BBC are like hens teeth, Good find man.

Just back from the game. Can't be overly harsh since Dunfermline set out to seriously injure our players from the word go. They go have had 3 or 4 sendings off on top of the one they had. The referee was abysmal tonight, one of the worst I've seen.

Tactics were thrown out the window from the start and I think we need Macleod back in at the weekend. If Foster isn't fit then I'd play Peralta at Right Back, delivery for 2nd goal aside, Faure was shaky and further proof he isn't a full back. Would stick Temps on the right, even though he was woeful tonight, Airdrie aren't great and he just needs a wee bit of luck to get his confidence back. Macleod would play on the left and Clark in for Little, although I guess he'll be sitting it out after his sore one tonight.

Kyle Hutton is absolutely dire and the sooner he is dropped the better. Very strange decision by Ally to put him on.

Just back from the game. Can't be overly harsh since Dunfermline set out to seriously injure our players from the word go. They go have had 3 or 4 sendings off on top of the one they had. The referee was abysmal tonight, one of the worst I've seen.

Tactics were thrown out the window from the start and I think we need Macleod back in at the weekend. If Foster isn't fit then I'd play Peralta at Right Back, delivery for 2nd goal aside, Faure was shaky and further proof he isn't a full back. Would stick Temps on the right, even though he was woeful tonight, Airdrie aren't great and he just needs a wee bit of luck to get his confidence back. Macleod would play on the left and Clark in for Little, although I guess he'll be sitting it out after his sore one tonight.

Kyle Hutton is absolutely dire and the sooner he is dropped the better. Very strange decision by Ally to put him on.

100% accurate and great summary, it was awful and after Ally been nice it was like a butchers shop at times

was definitely a 'win ugly' tonight.....and personally, i'll take the 3 points, 100% record continuing and the knowledge that we can win when we don't play well. Officials were, quite simply, shocking. Best of luck to Little and Foster with injuries.....and roll on Saturday.