please just go McCoist

GOAT

Who could they bring in that would have the backing of the fans that Ally enjoys. If Ally had said to hell with this, I'm not pulling a team together out of nothing in the 4th tier of Scottish football and walked or if Green had decided after our not so clever start to the 3rd division to sack Ally(don't get to excited it's just hypothetical) Would we now be sitting with a third division trophy a Ramsden cup, a Scottish League cup, The Scottish cup, would we have a Team of young players that are the envy of all Scottish clubs. Or would we be on our second or third Manager after Ally with an absolute shambles of a squad struggling to win this league by 20 points.

Yeah, I'm in the pro-Ally camp - I'm just trying to ask the anti-Ally brigade who they think should hire the new manager if they get their way. We have no CEO, no proper board and complete turmoil at that level is the real point I am trying (and failing to make)

I already thought people had short memories but fuck me, some have already forgotten last season. How can anyone say McCoist will never improve when hes already showing improvement? Last season it would be 0-0 or even 0-1 at half time and it looked like Ally didnt know how to turn it round. Hes turnes games round a few times this season already. He is improving.

Some folk are at the point that they want Ally to fail since theyve been slating him for so long that they'd rather he fail than orovet them wrong. Folk will deny it but im honestly starting to think people are hoping he fails just so they can say they were right.

I already thought people had short memories but fuck me, some have already forgotten last season. How can anyone say McCoist will never improve when hes already showing improvement? Last season it would be 0-0 or even 0-1 at half time and it looked like Ally didnt know how to turn it round. Hes turnes games round a few times this season already. He is improving.

Some folk are at the point that they want Ally to fail since theyve been slating him for so long that they'd rather he fail than orovet them wrong. Folk will deny it but im honestly starting to think people are hoping he fails just so they can say they were right.

its the same as most thread these guys will never change there mind on ally regardless of progress.

its the same as most thread these guys will never change there mind on ally regardless of progress.

Maybe if there was progress he would get the backing and changing of minds. Signing a few better players and doing the same old pish with them is not progress.

There has been progress, youe just so against Ally that you've been blinded from it

Apart from a few better players. Tell me the progress?

What's the difference in the way we play our football?

The way we defend corners?

The tactics the manager puts out?

The players out of position?

So tell me where's the progress?

Maybe if there was progress he would get the backing and changing of minds. Signing a few better players and doing the same old pish with them is not progress.

the progress is there in facts not opinions . You can't tell me watching this years squad is no better than last the results speak for themselves.

we play our football with a narrow midfield with the long ball to daly an option as opposed to playing wingers last season.

We have defended corners a lot better this season conceding minimal goals.

Player out of position is a part of modern football And really can only say jig is playing out of position but he has justified his place with goals and clean sheets

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=261057 There is progress for you. The stats are there. Feel free to ignore them as you do with any facts that don't suit you.

Goat has the attitude to say it as it is . I agree a lot in what he says , is it not to hard to MANAGE !

our keeper not to kick or throw beyond halfway line or simply MANAGE to start play at defence and MANAGE to maybe pass to midfield ! then play or even dribble to the forwards that would be amazing.

Imagine we then get a goal of any kind even a tap in it will have us all talking up our MANAGER not

downing him. (tu) Goat

Goat has the attitude to say it as it is . I agree a lot in what he says , is it not to hard to MANAGE !

our keeper not to kick or throw beyond halfway line or simply MANAGE to start play at defence and MANAGE to maybe pass to midfield ! then play or even dribble to the forwards that would be amazing.

Imagine we then get a goal of any kind even a tap in it will have us all talking up our MANAGER not

downing him. (tu) Goat

why don't you email ally with this post seems you have this football thing all figured out.

Lets hope we get a performance to be proud of for a change today.

Fuck me, I'm actually getting a ridneck for you. You remind me of my old man. Claims to support Rangers, but won't step foot inside the stadium since the day we signed Mo Johnson, never has a good word to say about the club, the manager or the players. No result is good enough. If he wasn't my old man and I just heard his pish, I'd claim he was a bitter Tim.

Fuck me, I'm actually getting a ridneck for you. You remind me of my old man. Claims to support Rangers, but won't step foot inside the stadium since the day we signed Mo Johnson, never has a good word to say about the club, the manager or the players. No result is good enough. If he wasn't my old man and I just heard his pish, I'd claim he was a bitter Tim.

Sounds like he wants the best for Rangers, the team he loves. What a tarrier cunt he is eh?

downing him. (tu) Goat

Or we could carry on getting real goals instead of your imaginary ones?

Sorry if i made football made to look easy a couple of posts back just want better football and we only have a couple of years practice to try new movement on the park. IT IS A MUST we try new a new style

of play . Can our MANAGER AND WHOEVER ELSE COACHING CHANGE THE WAY WE ARE PLAYING.

Lets hope. :21:

Yeah, I'm in the pro-Ally camp - I'm just trying to ask the anti-Ally brigade who they think should hire the new manager if they get their way. We have no CEO, no proper board and complete turmoil at that level is the real point I am trying (and failing to make)

I realised that from your posts mate, just sick of this the grass is alway greener on the other side attitude, Ally unites the Support apart from a few malcontents that just want to push their own agendas.

If managing a club the size of Rangers was as easy as some on here are spouting, then we would not have lost a game since 1872.

Other clubs will do everything to stop Rangers playing to their strengths; this appears to be getting ignored by some posters. Players will have off days; some will have to play with slight injuries (that they may not tell the manager about), being hacked throughout a game effects performance (a kick in the knee hurt just as much even if it is from a Plummer or a full time pro), injuries effects who you can play in the first team, people go off form: but these are mere excuses because Rangers have the second highest wage bill in Scotland then the players must perform 100%, 100% of the time, they are not humans but football robots.

The question I have is, how many of these posters have been involved in playing as a full time footballer at a club the size of Rangers and what medals do they have?

Once they have told me I can then yield to their vast experience and proven winning mentality. If they are just whinging bellends who like spouting, then they can always support someone else if they don’t like Rangers winning.

Well said mate!!!

Kept the ball on the deck for the first 20 minutes, played decently and then ran out of ideas and started the punt ups. Second half was night and day and had the some players made better decisions in the final third it would have been a pumping. A lot better than wednesday.

If we win one more game McCoist should just go. This winning every game is getting boring. :craphead:

Stop bumping this pish GOAT. Just make a new one every week like normal.

No wit tae dae ya fucken mongo, if you dont like it don't read it.

Kept the ball on the deck for the first 20 minutes, played decently and then ran out of ideas and started the punt ups. Second half was night and day and had the some players made better decisions in the final third it would have been a pumping. A lot better than wednesday.

Phew, bet McCoist is pleased to hear that. He's been sweating on your opinion.

Lol in the first half I decided to count the long punts - which I define as starting in our half, targeted at a foward and in the air and here were 4 - 2 x bell one under pressure on a pas back and one by black a great cross field ball and one by Moshni ( a not so great cross field ball - hardlyv'resort to the punt!

Wallace needs shooting boots - Templeton was again por but we played well