Fernando Ricksen texts Tom Miller

MayboleLoyal_atb

Mentioned it on commentary yesterday aswell.

No Surrender Fernando!

When he mentioned it during commentary he said there are only two words ( erring on the side of caution, Tom said) Glasgow Rangers, I sort of thought to myself at the time it was no surrender, very diplomatic Tom.

I heard that on the commentary yesterday he replaced no surrender with Glasgow Rangers...... What is politically incorrect about "No Surrender"

Ach, the mhanks like to make out it's sectarian even though it's not. Tom was right to avoid the inevitable hassle from the perennially offended on this occasion.

No surrender, Fernando.

I heard that on the commentary yesterday he replaced no surrender with Glasgow Rangers...... What is politically incorrect about "No Surrender"

The spuds would love to make that a nasty phrase. It may have come from a group of lads who stood against unequal odds and won, but it means even more, Fernando is showing the No Surrender spirit and so is Rangers. Unequal odds, written off, everything stacked against you and you have to chose surrender or No Surrender; Fernando chose the Rangers attitude and Rangers have to thank some young lads in Ulster who showed us the lesson on never giving in. Fight the good fight and No Surrender is the Rangers way.

Fernando is taking this the Ranger way; I wish him all the best luck in the world, No Surrender.

I have noticed myself over the years we seem to be using the term No Surrender less and less, Not sure why but no doubt it's due to not offending Tim O'ffended.

When he mentioned it during commentary he said there are only two words ( erring on the side of caution, Tom said) Glasgow Rangers, I sort of thought to myself at the time it was no surrender, very diplomatic Tom.

Tom was wrong in my opinion as the expression is similar the the shout of 'Freedom' which is used by some rebellious scots.

To me it shows poor leadership in our club where even our club employees feel under pressure and are cowering under the threat of some bad press from a corrupt and bigoted media. The sad thing is that Tom with his change of word has indeed surrendered. Is this what we have become?

No Surrender Fernando.