Att: 43,158

keithgersbear

If the tarriers were in the position we're in now, their crowds wouldn't be anywhere near what we have been getting.

A significant proportion of their 60,000 gloryhunters have disappeared like snow off a dyke, only to crawl back out for CL games against choice opposition.

If the tarriers were in the position we're in now, their crowds wouldn't be anywhere near what we have been getting.

A significant proportion of their 60,000 gloryhunters have disappeared like snow off a dyke, only to crawl back out for CL games against choice opposition.

And they are in the Champions League. Shocking from them.

Are you talking about the English Premier League teams? I assumed you were and I think some would...

Man Utd not being one of them.

There are only a few teams grounds in the EPL that hold over 50k. Man u, Newcastle and Arsenal.

Maybe Newcastle? but not the other 2.

There are only a few teams grounds in the EPL that hold over 50k. Man u, Newcastle and Arsenal.

Maybe Newcastle? but not the other 2.

Some have short memories of Newcastle getting just over 10000 against Oxford and Man United still having the highest average attendance when they were relegated. Arsenal haven't won anything for some years but there's no drop in their attendances.

The only fact is no team in the EPL would be shafted as completely as Rangers have been, in the same circumstances, so its a moot point.

Some have short memories of Newcastle getting just over 10000 against Oxford and Man United still having the highest average attendance when they were relegated. Arsenal haven't won anything for some years but there's no drop in their attendances.

The only fact is no team in the EPL would be shafted as completely as Rangers have been, in the same circumstances, so its a moot point.

That's already been shown with Portsmouth.

Assumptions are always dangerous but assuming we are back in the top flight the season after next then I reckon we will be near enough filling the ground with season ticket holders. Going to be some serious venom to vent against those who shafted us, will be the best atmosphere ever on a season long basis.

They were gonna abandon their own team had we been in the SPL last year

Thats right, they cared more about us than they did the wellbeing of their own team

They cant get 10,000 for a game against top flight opposition so they'd hardly get a full house against Annan or East Stirling

Bheast FC only get full houses against Barca, Rangers or when new ball boys are introduced or they have a youth team training game at half time (tu)

Surprised it was as low as that , thought it looked a lot fuller. Still a top notch crowd though. Think it was always going to be slightly less this year, it's kind of the middle season which doesn't mean much compared to last year and next year.

I always picked games here and there to attend due to finances. Administration hit so I made more of an effort to get to the games. I wanted to help my club so last year in division 3 I must have attended about 14 games and bought the 3 full kits with names, dvd's, programmes, mugs the full lot. We were fighting external battles so the fans were all together as one and it just felt like an unbelievable bond.

I attended the Sheffield Wednesday game (my first away game) which was a fantastic trip and I hope for something similar next season. I also attended the Newcastle friendly which was a decent showing. I was looking forward to this season beginning but then the shit hit the fan. The fans / groups are all fighting against each other. More boardroom shenanigans. Finances pissed against the wall. It has deflated my enthusiasm. I would rather spend what little i earn on my little girl and saving for a mortgage rather than to the club for it to inevitably be spent on ridiculous bonuses, pay offs etc.