UEFA opening disciplinary proceedings against Celtic for last nights banner

1st_Jan_1994

And there we have it. The Goon Brigade have admitted that they do indeed sing songs about an illegal terrorist group.........yet claim that they are being unfairly targeted. The irony is completely lost on these imbeciles.

And by them admitting they sang ROH at the game, surely each and every one of them was arrested by the police surrounding / filming them :rolleyes:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder which lawyer drafted that statement!?

They really are a very deluded and sick bunch of fannies. No doubt they will have the usual suspects coming out now defending their "rights" and trying to justify their actions. Its a pathetic and sickening non surprising statement. They think they are a political force!!??... Hahahahaha

Not McConville or McBride anyway!

"we will defend our right to cultural and political expression." You have those rights, we all do, what you don't have is the right to openly support a terrorist organization in our country. The growth of militant republicanism is becoming a real threat to safety, as witnessed with recent arrests of would be terrorists. We all know where the police should be cracking down, they all sit in the same area of the same shitehole. As many are pointing out, they will hang themselves eventually and the club will as always do and say nothing to stop it.

'At the risk of covering old ground, the Scottish Government are responsible for drafting and implementing a ridiculous piece of legislation which, through their own admission, aims to make the arrest figures between both sides of the Glasgow divide even – regardless of the act or crime in question. In practice, for the Celtic support this has resulted in expressions of Irish identity, culture and politics being deemed illegal.'

Ahahahahahahahahaha Irish identity, 99% of them have probably never stepped foot in Ireland. :lol:

21k the Ajax got for one banner so without looking at the picture the scum had more than 6 to say one message plus there h on sat so could be a hefty fine. Here's hoping the co op backdate the interest and up it as well.

I sense a real ass whooping coming there way and I hope they are not buckled in as gonna be bumpy haha!

Someone needs to let those fucking idiots know that the IRA are not a political organisation. they are a terrorist organisation so anything related to their acts is not political in the slightest.

Most don't even know what a pineapple is so could take a while with that one.

21k the Ajax got for one banner so without looking at the picture the scum had more than 6 to say one message plus there h on sat so could be a hefty fine. Here's hoping the co op backdate the interest and up it as well.

I sense a real ass whooping coming there way and I hope they are buckled in as gonna be bumpy haha!

I hope they're not buckled in when it gets bumpy.

To be honest there is a lot in that Gay Brigade statement I agree with regarding the SNP and their football bill and Police enforcement of it....

However they let themself down throughout glorifying the IRA and Irish Republicanism .... to every last rebel? to every last hypocrite.

To be honest there is a lot in that Gay Brigade statement I agree with regarding the SNP and their football bill and Police enforcement of it....

However they let themself down throughout glorifying the IRA and Irish Republicanism .... to every last rebel? to every last hypocrite.

I agree with a lot of what they say too, but the irony is not lost on me that it was the constant mock offence from them against our songs that got this law put in place in the fucking first place.

They are reaping what they sew.

I agree with a lot of what they say too, but the irony is not lost on me that it was the constant mock offence from them against our songs that got this law put in place in the fucking first place.

They are reaping what they sew.

Aye exactly. It was decades of them moaning like wee lassies that set this in motion and they are now coming off worse. Love it.