Mohsni: We can match Arsenal's Invincibles

Bothwellbear

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He reminds me of a poor version of Boogie.

He needs to cut out the silly stuff because decent teams will make him look daft.

Bougherra was absolute class, i loved the big man when he was here, strolled through the wee games then upped his game big time for the tarriers

His performances at ibrox against that lot were immense

Oh leave Big Bill alone, we moan that the football is boring and it's the same old same old every week. Well here we have a breath of fresh air in our squad and while he may have the occasional brain fart at times he does more good than bad, and he may just surprise us when he has to step up in class.

Oh leave Big Bill alone, we moan that the football is boring and it's the same old same old every week. Well here we have a breath of fresh air in our squad and while he may have the occasional brain fart at times he does more good than bad, and he may just surprise us when he has to step up in class.

Defence isn't a place you want excitement you want control and discipline fair enough if he was in Midfield or a Striker.

Shh, Smile, dont say that , you will give Ally ideas lol. Seriously, i wish our players would stop this, off the cuff comment stuff, as it invariably comes back to haunt us, as the haters are lying in wait for any chance to get on our case, however small.I would say though, I do like his confidence and do hope he is right, :7325:

Wish some people on this forum would moan about something other than the team - 'fucking weather is terrible, that fat prick salmond is aff his heid, neil lemmon is a cunt' or something like that other than slate someone who is showing a bit of confidence that hopefully will rub off on the rest of the squad.

Who needs others to damage Rangers when a lot on here can do it all by themselves and do the tims out of a job?

Remember this word - LOYAL and that means, to me at least, through thick and thin, good or bad.

Enjoy our success at the moment and revel in it, and before anyone says I am blinkered, no I am not - there is a lot of work to be done, but I will keep my moaning to myself so as the lhurkers on here dont go into a wankfest.

United We Stand as we display LOYALTY

Moaning we stand alone........

He has been pretty poor the last couple of games. His head is screwed on though. I really like Mohsni as a person too, seeing him at the school with the kids on SSN was brilliant. He just needs to get back to basics for a couple of games.

Wish some people on this forum would moan about something other than the team - 'fucking weather is terrible, that fat prick salmond is aff his heid, neil lemmon is a cunt' or something like that other than slate someone who is showing a bit of confidence that hopefully will rub off on the rest of the squad.

Who needs others to damage Rangers when a lot on here can do it all by themselves and do the tims out of a job?

Remember this word - LOYAL and that means, to me at least, through thick and thin, good or bad.

Enjoy our success at the moment and revel in it, and before anyone says I am blinkered, no I am not - there is a lot of work to be done, but I will keep my moaning to myself so as the lhurkers on here dont go into a wankfest.

United We Stand as we display LOYALTY

Moaning we stand alone........

I think that it's a bit more arrogant than confident...

would love to see it but I think ally once the league is won ally will feed some youngsters into the team for the experience. cant really blame him for that as long as he uses them in the proper positions. and that's not meant as a dig at ally for the get ally out brigade just that if he starts to throw to many in he will be playing them out of position and not really get the best from them.

You just need to look at last season to see that he probably won't do that.

We all knew Alexander was leaving and that we would have to play one of our young keepers at tge start of this season for a month, yet Alexander played in (I think) every single game.

It was completely baffling.

It doesn't even need to be when the league is won, we are scoring an average of 4 a game this season, once we go 2-0 up, the game is essentially over. That's when he should be bringing on guys like Stoney, Walsh, Telfer etc... give them game time when our team is playing well and a couple of goals up is the best time to bleed these guys in imo.

There's actually nothing wrong with what he says imo. All he says is that he thinks we can do what Arsenal done, doesn't compare our squad to theirs.

Spot on. I think people are reacting to the headline which doesn't reflect what he says. He didn't say we could match the Arsenal team, he just said we could go unbeaten as well. Paper overdramaticizes and twists a non-story interview and everyone bites. He didn't say anything stupid at all. Must be a slow news day if this is all there is to get a wee bit upset about.